Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 61)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aurora..smelly feet...hand in hand.
Also..

White stuff and Feet. Charmandy is incredible. That is all. full set - http://www.footpunkz.com!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Messy hair and perfect feet...gotta love November! Everyone needs those toes in their mouth [Blush] full set- http://www.footpunkz.com hope you guys enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome updates,really diggin Aurora and her dirty socks [Drool]

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Hey fellas! So sorry for the delay in updates; I've been on a US tour with my band since the beginning of November. It was a TON of fun, and we went all the way from Florida to California and back..but alas, who cares, right? More feet! haha. Hope everyone's been doing okay [Smile]

Enjoy some Aurora!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic of Aurora is awesome!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear from you man. I like Miss Pierced-a-lot, well, a lot!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks guys!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Sindel seriously has some of the most perfect toes on the planet. That pedicure is just icing on the cake. I bet they smell amazing too.. haha. full set on footpunkz.com!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Holy fuck, right? Christie is my definition of heaven. I will NEVER get enough of her, jebus.

She loves doing videos for people, feel free to shoot me an email if you want a custom video from her. She'll say/do quite a bit, too. footpunkz@live.com

Enjoy! Full set + tons more on our site!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need to get Christie a better camera.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

I would be okay with this! I'd do it myself if I wasn't spending all my money on her and all the other models already haha

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charmandy is my fave. Post a few more top shots of her toes. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

All in due time sir!
Here's some more of one of my classic favorites... Not much can top November..shes a pro. And that sock in the mouth thing...jebus. I need her feet on my face..again. They are amazing. Feedback is always appreciated, hope you enjoy it! Full set on mah site [Smile]

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Christie is a cute looking thing! Great addition.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links