Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 64)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum is right.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zia driving us crazy in her school girl outfit and those perfect toes..damn and her toe scrunch is so nice.. haha full set on footpunkz.com!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zia is something else, let me tell you. She looks so playful and ready to get you off at a moment's notice!
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, man. she's addicting [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
 - [/URL]

[Mmm]
Oh hell yes. I can't get enough of this girl lately! I watched the preview vid of her on the website, and she says she works in retail. She's the exact kind of girl who's at the register when you go to a CVS or a supermarket, and she's ringing you up and all the while you're standing there thinking to yourself, "I wonder what her feet smell like??" [Jerkoff]

Since I asked let me try to answer my own question.... I would venture to say most of the time her soles are VERY WARM.... with a light to medium vinegar scent. I bet she has a tight little pussy too! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/footpunkz/20140205/FTP14020508.jpg

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

The Christie AAFP is here! This fan inspired section gives you guys more info about our models, and answers some question you might have. If you asked her something specific on the site, here's your answer. [Smile] Lovely girl, hope you enjoy! see lots and lots of her feet on http://www.footpunkz.com

-

[ February 06, 2014, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
 - [/URL]

[Mmm]
Oh hell yes. I can't get enough of this girl lately! I watched the preview vid of her on the website, and she says she works in retail. She's the exact kind of girl who's at the register when you go to a CVS or a supermarket, and she's ringing you up and all the while you're standing there thinking to yourself, "I wonder what her feet smell like??" [Jerkoff]

Since I asked let me try to answer my own question.... I would venture to say most of the time her soles are VERY WARM.... with a light to medium vinegar scent. I bet she has a tight little pussy too! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/footpunkz/20140205/FTP14020508.jpg

-footboy1

Oh yeah, ring me up! [Bump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Check out our newest model Marceline, first time but showing off her feet like a pro..love her scrunched soles too much! Enjoy [Smile] full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great addition! Haven't done any contributions in some time from any site. If you're ever wanting to swap or have some posted on my site, let me know!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

sure! i emailed you a few days ago, I believe. just hit me up and let me know what gal you want [Smile]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

I know I give out a ton of free pictures because I like to keep everyone happy, but part of keeping all my models happy is keeping them paid! Memberships really help me out with that. That being said, we are running a .. "Dregs of Winter" site membership discount of 19.95 right now, and it would be AWESOME if you guys could sign up! I know its cold, and I know that means girls won't be showing off their feet, so... if you like all the stuff on here, go see like 100x more of it on mah site! Thanks for all the support so far guys. [Smile] Hope you guys enjoy!

And with thattt...Its been a while since I've had the pleasure of showing off this beauty, but she's still very much active! Bubbles and I are good friends, so she will always be one of our footpunkz. She is amazing. Fullset- www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot even try to describe how much i love the mighty Bubbles!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bubble's a queen.

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

On your knees and kiss the feet of Queen Bubbles!
Oh how we wish. haha

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Insanely cute.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links