Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 69)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
 -

As much as I love bare feet, these kind of poses with socks or stockings - hell, even tennis shoes or flats - coming off like this is a favorite of mine.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I know! Its my weakness..and I don't even understand why, because what I really love is the feet. haha but the way it looks the moment right before..ug! haha

Thanks man!

Here's some more Bambi. I wish I was the one smelling those shoes and feet! heavenly.full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Skye is a beauty! Lovely toes....wouldn't it be awesome to wrap your lips around those!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed! Some of my favs ever.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It took 2 years, but Skye finally came back to us, and holy crappp I missed her feet. Enjoy guys! Feedback is awesome, so be sure to leave it! Full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

I don't know what I would smell first --- the insides of her shoes, those black socks, or her sweaty soles and toes. [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bambi is cute kissing her toes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Some good ol Danii showing off dirty sweaty soles while we got ready for Fetishcon.... doesn't get much better than that.. full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah sweet, I'm a sucker for dirty feet! [Wink] Danii is sexy, how did things go at Fetishcon? Did guys like your models feet?
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Me too! Dirty feet are my weakness.. I actually had to shove her feet in my mouth for a minute right after this set. lol ..sometimes you just can't help yourself..

They went awesome! And of course, who wouldn't right? haha..I brought Bubbles, Danii, and a new gal [Tongue] It was fun!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Me too! Dirty feet are my weakness.. I actually had to shove her feet in my mouth for a minute right after this set. lol ..sometimes you just can't help yourself..

They went awesome! And of course, who wouldn't right? haha..I brought Bubbles, Danii, and a new gal [Tongue] It was fun!

--------------------
 -

Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man i beet those soft cute feet would feel like a soft pillow on the shaft
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

SCHWING!!
[Drool]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

I know right? It was hot. haha.
Here's some more for you guys..damnnnn I love Bubbles. She is one of the first footpunkz I ever got 3 years ago, and I'm still in love with her feet to this day. Make sure you guys check out the full set, especially if you're a fan of scrunched soles, cuz her are some of the best. - http://www.footpunkz.com

Enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
70 pages! Dang.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

yeah...I like to give quite the preview, what can I say. [Tongue] your wife's feet look great, if that's them in the pic, btw! haha.. thanks for checking out the thread!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links