Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you guys live?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More foot sucking! This time watch Rosie and Alania go to town on Rosie's feet! [Big Grin] Enjoy! Feedbackfeedbackfeedback!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes would look so much better painted. I wouldnt say no if they were in my mouth.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KillerCannabis
Board Regular
Member # 36554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KillerCannabis   Email KillerCannabis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 mouths stuffed with feet? More of this! But see if they can really get all the toes in without their hands in the shot. VERY well done.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Haha I'll see what I can do man! No hands..got it..and yes I know, I've been meanin' to buy her some polish.. haha. next time! Thank you for the feedback guys.

--------------------
 -

Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, I agree with Deuce, the toe sucking is hot, even better with painted nails.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Haha thanks man!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

As always..daily updates from footpunkz!

Watch November tease, suck, lick, and smell on her feet. [Wink]

-  -  -
 -

Feedback is always loved!

--------------------
 -

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what it is about November, but she is amazing!! I would also like to say, I love painted toenails too [Big Grin]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john1234561
Board Regular
Member # 44289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john1234561     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has any girl that shot with you ever told you that she'd be willing to do some Footjobs/cum on feet pics?
If yes, which one?

--------------------
ghgfh

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful and original! Keep up the great work.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks guys!

I don't know about that john; I've never really asked them. That's not typically my type of site. Though I can't say I'd mind it..but it would change the whole theme of the site, in my opinion. Ya know?

--------------------
 -

john1234561
Board Regular
Member # 44289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john1234561     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got very amateur-looking girls. It'd be very unique, also going a little more erotic like you do on some setswould also be very cool

--------------------
ghgfh

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by john1234561:
You've got very amateur-looking girls. It'd be very unique, also going a little more erotic like you do on some setswould also be very cool

That's exactly why I like it. I haven't signed up to any other foot sites because I don't like the ultra polished Photoshop effect that everyone else likes. But Footpunkz? Yup. Had to.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the content i've been seeing on here so I just joined!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links