Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah no offence to John but I agree with kingler, I love footpunkz because it's got a laid-back coolness about it, just focusing on alternative sexy girls and sexy feet. It's pure foot fetish, yum!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with kingler and itotallylovebarefeet

I love the amateur vibe to it.I hate the excessive photoshop over the top you can tell the girl is a model sites/pictures.

Less is more and I follow that motto myself.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha thanks guys!

Yea, thats pretty much EXACTLY why I decided to make footpunkz in the first place.

SO many websites had cute models but they had this overpolished photoshop WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY look that just was a total turn off to me. I love cute gals. I love cute themes..cute feet..cute faces..etc. not HOTSEXYSLUTS. lol

Footpunkz girls are ACTUALLY girl next door gals..amateur models..no modeling experience. Just cute faces and cute toes. That's why its so enjoyable right?! [Smile]

And thank you for joining guys! Honestly I could not afford to pay these gals if it wasn't for all the amazing support we've gotten so far. Its freakin awesome!

[ February 01, 2012, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john1234561
Board Regular
Member # 44289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john1234561     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just saying that involving the girls into some more "erotic" shoots would not change their amateurish-look a bit.On the other hand it may chage somehow the spirit of the site, as footpunkz pointed out, but I personally think it would be very hot and very exclusive.

@itotallylovebarefeet&ddash1985: kingler
was agreeing with what I'd posted about the amateur look. Adding more content closer to the adult side would certanly not make it as any other site with "polished Photoshop effects"

--------------------
ghgfh

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john1234561
Board Regular
Member # 44289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john1234561     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Footpunkz--> By the way, pictures updates <2012 are listed with the wrong year.

The shoot of the 12/18/2011 with November is SMOKING HOT and summarizes what I mean
[Smile]

[ February 02, 2012, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: john1234561 ]

--------------------
ghgfh

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha yea, I know..I did it for the wrong year so long that when I finally realized, I just decided to stick with it and just not change the year when it got time to. lol.

And I know about doing "Adult-themed" sets and stuff..and I know that might appeal to some people, but not to others. I'm not saying they won't do it. Just not something I push very much. Plus, they've said PLENTY of Adult themed things in all their custom videos they do for customers, lol. Its just a hit or miss type thing.. It may be something I introduce later in a mass amount, but not yet. For not it will just be an every once in a while thing [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Updatessss.. check out Keeks sucking and smelling on her cute little feet. Gotta love it! [Smile] Feedback as always, is appreciated!

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

imnotdave
Board Regular
Member # 23532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnotdave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about lickling, or ticklish-foot worship? I'd buy into that! =P

Keep up the great work!

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

I already did tickling AND foot worship. now you want me to do both at the same time?! geez. tough crowd! lol. We'll seeee. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Being a huge Legend of Zelda fan, I decided I would try to get my very own triforce. How did I do? I present, The Triforce of Worship. haha, enjoy!

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

imnotdave
Board Regular
Member # 23532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnotdave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
I already did tickling AND foot worship. now you want me to do both at the same time?! geez. tough crowd! lol. We'll seeee. [Smile]

It's a well-known fact that combining tickling and worship into licklishworship quadruples the awesomeness of the video! =D
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love this site!!!!!!
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Haha I'll work on it dave!

And a compliment from Leonidas himself? I'm honored! 300 was amazing.

--------------------
 -

tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did awesome!!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

With which part? haha thanks, regardless!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links