Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bangkok Sole Safari! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bangkok Sole Safari!
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 2 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back from 2 weeks in "The Land of Smiles"

Here are a few of the girls I met along the way.

-

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

The national slogan is "Amazing Thailand" and it's true.

[ January 04, 2012, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

dtff74
Board Regular
Member # 44023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dtff74     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very, very good work my friend!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not in California, and definitely not on the beach, but I don't think anyone will care! [Smile]

Beautiful girls GGN.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN Outstanding work as always!!! WOW

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN it's like that old 80's song, "One night in Bangkok and the worlds your oyster" my man you are king without equal. I've always wanted to travel to Bangkok and looking at these pictures you've only motivated me much more! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Most of the girls who asked me, "where you from?" had actually never heard of Los Angeles or California! It's a whole nother world over there.

Spent most of the time about 90 miles south of Bangkok in Pattaya, the largest beach resort in Asia, right on the gulf of Thailand.
There's so much action coming at you from every direction, lasers and neon signs all over the place, motor bikes whizzing by, taxis honking,
peddlers trying to sell you crap, Indian tailors trying to shake your hand, girls grabbing onto you... thousands of bars, clubs, and go-gos on every corner
with scores of hot girls calling out, "Sawadee Ka! Welcome! Oouuiii! Sexy man! Where you go?" Cute chicks standing out front of every joint trying to pull you in.
There were also a lot of "ladyboy" trannies that looked just like real women, so you had to be really careful.
They drive on the left and there are few rules or sidewalks, lots of low hung power lines and junk to trip over.
Going 2 blocks is like traversing 2 kilometers. You'd have to see for yourself to grasp the full extent of it.

Great food. Tons of restaurants and hole in the wall cafes for about $3-5. (30-1 exchange rate) There were also a ton of street vendors selling all kinds of stuff like fried insects, caramelized beetles and scorpions that I definitely wouldn't go for.

The weather is perfect this time of year, warm and sunny, no bugs, not too hot or rainy. High season, but not as many tourists this year because of the floods and global recession. I'd recommend it to anyone who's thought about going.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite the smorgasbord..... [Hump] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

That aint even the half of it. There's loads more...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links