Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bangkok Sole Safari! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bangkok Sole Safari!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just provided me with enough masturbation material for the rest of my life. I love Asian feet so much.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet being asked to model their feet is among the tamer things the gals in Bangkok get asked! [Laugh]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian women are so hot, in general, to me. I just wish that it weren't so incredibly rare that their toenails were shaped the way I like them. I have a pretty wide range of what I'll like, but SO often, Asian women's toenails are just plain fugly to me.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bkk is my favorite travel destination [Smile]

Only bad part though is that in Thai culture, the foot is the lowest part and pointing the foot at someone can be taken as an insult, etc.

When in Thailand, there were some women ok with it, but others had some terrible feet and were not too keen on any foot attention.

Dated a few 'lady Thai'...one woman has the big, beuatiful soles that just hug the earth...shouldn't have let her go [Cry]

Have seen more sites with Thai feet...so out with the old (culture) and in with the new!

[ January 04, 2012, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: oneagain ]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You just provided me with enough masturbation material for the rest of my life. I love Asian feet so much.
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] Me too buddy. That's why I went. But how deep is the ocean? These few photos are but a small snapshot of one man's adventure.

quote:
I bet being asked to model their feet is among the tamer things the gals in Bangkok get asked!
[Evil Grin]

quote:
Asian women are so hot, in general, to me. I just wish that it weren't so incredibly rare that their toenails were shaped the way I like them. I have a pretty wide range of what I'll like, but SO often, Asian women's toenails are just plain fugly to me.
It's true most did not have pedicured nails unfortunately, but I'm more into soles and hot Asian women in general.

quote:
Bkk is my favorite travel destination. Only bad part though is that in Thai culture, the foot is the lowest part and pointing the foot at someone can be taken as an insult, etc.
When in Thailand, there were some women ok with it, but others had some terrible feet and were not too keen on any foot attention.

Yes, the Thais are Buddhist. There's definitely a lot to turn the other cheek at on the streets too, but most of the girls I met were open to pretty much whatever.

-
 -
 -
 -

[ January 04, 2012, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-
 -
 -
 -

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a similar experience in Amsterdam a few years back. I spent the weekend there alone and had a ton of foot sessions with some extremely beautiful women in the Red Light district. I was amazed at how beautiful the ladies were.

It was a lot of fun and I have some fine memories from the experience.

Great pics by the way! I bet you have some shots a little more x-rated than what you have posted here.... LOL

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, there's a lot of goodies here! [Cool] And all this package goes for free, just like allinclusive?!? [Big Grin]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Oh but there's more...

This girl was my favorite.

-
 -
 -
 -

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-
 -
 -
 -

-
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Golly Miss Molly [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Usually I would ask if you got the chance to sniff their feet, but I guess in this case that goes without saying [Big Grin]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn now that's a foot overload man, thanks!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Yeah, I was pretty drained after 19 girls in 13 days. It was quite a trip.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links