Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bangkok Sole Safari! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bangkok Sole Safari!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
You just provided me with enough masturbation material for the rest of my life. I love Asian feet so much.

Patrick

I'm totally with Patrick on this one, plus.... I totally envy you.
[Tongue]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been thinking about going to Thailand. This definitely helps. [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
You just provided me with enough masturbation material for the rest of my life. I love Asian feet so much.

Patrick

I'm totally with Patrick on this one, plus.... I totally envy you.

[Laugh] [Laugh] Don't we all love Asian women. Thanks bud, you've been doing some really excellent work yourself for a good long time. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
I've been thinking about going to Thailand. This definitely helps. [Hump]

Does take some balls to board an 18 hour flight to a 3rd world country, but we only regret the things we don't do.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN I gotta know, how much did you spend out their in Thailand? 19 girls in 13 days..you bankin! Lol [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure they are all women? There's a reason it's called Bangkok and not Bangcunt, lol. Just kidding!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yin
Board Regular
Member # 35154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yin   Email yin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thai feet are the best in the world...thank you so much, been waiting for content like this for 3 years! When the videos will available?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything is beyond cheap. Thai bahts are like playing with monopoly money. (30-1 exchange rate) It's one of the more affordable places to travel.

I'm 100% positive that all the girls pictured are in fact real ladies. [Big Grin]

There are a lot of ladyboys to watch out for though. [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by yin:
Wow! Thai feet are the best in the world...thank you so much, been waiting for content like this for 3 years! When the videos will available?

Well enjoy.
Didn't do much video because the girls hardly speak any English, which makes directing difficult.
Just sharing some fun holiday photos.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Everything is beyond cheap. Thai bahts are like playing with monopoly money. (30-1 exchange rate) It's one of the more affordable places to travel.

I'm 100% positive that all the girls pictured are in fact real ladies. [Big Grin]

There are a lot of ladyboys to watch out for though. [Eek!]

Please tell me you checked them out by asking, "What's the capital of Thailand?" And when they didn't reply, you slapped their crotch and said, "Bangkok!" LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the best post ever. I cannot thank you enough, or the beautiful women. WOW

Thanks,

Fluke

Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Please tell me you checked them out by asking, "What's the capital of Thailand?" And when they didn't reply, you slapped their crotch and said, "Bangkok!" LOL
[Laugh]

In one particular misadventure, I took the camera out at night along the beach road and photo'd 5 what I thought were hot girls,
but looking at the photos later, 4 out of 5 were actually ladyboys. [Eek!] [Puke] [Cry] [Laugh]

They're not as easy to distinguish as you might think, especially in the dark. Among the ex-pats in Thailand, there's a saying, "if it looks too good to be true, it's probably a ladyboy"
Here's an example, just for educational purposes. (Click thumbnail at your own risk)
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

This girl's photos were the only ones I saved.

-
 -
 -
She was so happy that I stopped her that she gave me a huge wai.  -

quote:
This is the best post ever. I cannot thank you enough, or the beautiful women. WOW Thanks
Thanks to all the members who make these adventures possible.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This girl's photos were the only ones I saved.

-
 -
 -
She was so happy that I stopped her that she gave me a huge wai.  -

quote:
This is the best post ever. I cannot thank you enough, or the beautiful women. WOW Thanks
Thanks to all the members who make these adventures possible.
GGN this girl is a mad cutie! How did u meet this one? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Random stranger, same as I meet most girls.
There were tons of cute chicks all over the streets. It was pretty chaotic to be doing photo-shoots in public though, but it was one of my last nights,
and I'd become comfortable, or maybe daring enough to be out with the camera at night along beach road looking for some action, as in the above ill fated adventure.
After photographing that tall ladyboy in the white nurse outfit, she/he began following me around, which actually turned out to be helpful for translating,
because this cutie did not speak a lick of English.

A friend was helping her along when we stopped them, perhaps from a night of drinking at a club.
She was so drunk that she nearly fell over the seawall onto the sand while posing. I reached out to steady and seat her where the above photos were snapped.
At least I ended up with one thing to show for that night. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

yin
Board Regular
Member # 35154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yin   Email yin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by yin:

Well enjoy.
Didn't do much video because the girls hardly speak any English, which makes directing difficult.
Just sharing some fun holiday photos.

Please tell me that you still made some! Waiting this to resubscribe! Thanks again for this UNIQUE and TOP rated content!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links