Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bangkok Sole Safari! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bangkok Sole Safari!
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread GGN!!! I'm a true sucker for Thai soles & toes!

I've been in country for the last couple weeks collecting my girlfriend, who hails from Ayutthaya. Wish I knew you were in town, would've been more than happy to show you around. Though it sure seems like you've got the hang of it [Wink] We're heading back home soon but this place does grow on you. I've been coming here for the last 16+ years, living in the Kingdom off and on for the last few.

Oh and a note on the Katoeys (ladyboys)... If the "girl" is unusually aggressive and pushy (you'll feel uneasy, trust me) odds are it's a ladyboy. The voice often gives them away as well but you are correct, some are un-real pretty. Also, always be careful around them as they're very skillful pick-pockets. Good SA anywhere in Thailand is a must, as long as you've got that you'll be sure to have a safe & enjoyable time [Thumbs Up]

Again great stuff as always, maybe see you in country sometime [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best. Post. Evar.

Gotta say you have done some awesome work for us and for that you have my grats!

Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Random stranger, same as I meet most girls.
There were tons of cute chicks all over the streets. It was pretty chaotic to be doing photo-shoots in public though, but it was one of my last nights,
and I'd become comfortable, or maybe daring enough to be out with the camera at night along beach road looking for some action, as in the above ill fated adventure.
After photographing that tall ladyboy in the white nurse outfit, she/he began following me around, which actually turned out to be helpful for translating,
because this cutie did not speak a lick of English.

A friend was helping her along when we stopped them, perhaps from a night of drinking at a club.
She was so drunk that she nearly fell over the seawall onto the sand while posing. I reached out to steady and seat her where the above photos were snapped.
At least I ended up with one thing to show for that night. [Big Grin]

and it was worth it! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this thread.

The girls look like they are having fun and looks like there is so much to see and do.

Did you travel alone or with company? Did you feel safe? I suppose there were plenty of visible foreigners there?

I'm asking because Mexico is out of the question for my next trip LOL

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nemesistoez
Board Regular
Member # 42983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nemesistoez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea dude check it out, I've been there with my bro once. It's so much fun and the girls are so chill.

Nice shots GGN.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The girls look like they are having fun and looks like there is so much to see and do.

Did you travel alone or with company? Did you feel safe? I suppose there were plenty of visible foreigners there?

I'm asking because Mexico is out of the question for my next trip LOL

This is a good question. I'd done quite a bit of reading while planning, but you can never really know what it's going to be like and how you're going to really feel until you get there.
I prefer to travel alone because it's easier to meet people that way. You get a truer experience with less distractions, plus the more people you drag around, the harder it is to coordinate.

I figured it would either be crazy fun, or too intense to stay for long, so I booked just 8 days to begin with, then a week in Australia to chill with some friends.
Well it turned out to be so much fun that I headed back for another week to cap it off. In hindsight, I would have stayed longer.

At no time did I feel threatened or unsafe. I'm used to walking around the streets of Los Angeles though. Many big American cities are far more dangerous, statistically speaking.

It is quite overwhelming at first though, the sights, the smells, the sensory overload, the jet-lag, being in a foreign country a long... long ways from home, but you get used to it after a few days.
Then you start to really enjoy it. It's a whole nother world over there. In many ways there are less rules and more freedoms. Life is more geared towards living in the present moment.

The dollar goes a long way, and they are grateful for your business. All the service industry people from airline stewardesses, to restaurant servers, and hotel staff etc are so polite,
greeting you with a smile, "Sawadee ka" (Hello) and a wai.

The only people who speak really fluent English are the ex-patriots. There are tons of westerners who move to to Thailand to retire.
It's really cheap, there's good modern medical care, the weather is nice... not to mention the beautiful friendly women. Even an old dog can still get laid.
A buddy of mine recently sold his house and packed everything he owned into 6 bags to do just that. He's now happier than he's been in years.

quote:
Great thread GGN!!! I'm a true sucker for Thai soles & toes!

I've been in country for the last couple weeks collecting my girlfriend, who hails from Ayutthaya. Wish I knew you were in town, would've been more than happy to show you around.
Though it sure seems like you've got the hang of it We're heading back home soon but this place does grow on you. I've been coming here for the last 16+ years, living in the Kingdom off and on for the last few.

Again great stuff as always, maybe see you in country sometime

Asiafoot

Thanks. I can certainly vouch for the appeal. May have to go back again next year.

quote:
Best. Post. Ever. Gotta say you have done some awesome work for us and for that you have my grats!

quote:
Thanks again for this UNIQUE and TOP rated content!
Thanks for everyone's overwhelming support. [Big Grin] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links