Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Paige 21y/o 6'4-Size 11 Feet (My New Favorite Model)-Updated Today (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Paige 21y/o 6'4-Size 11 Feet (My New Favorite Model)-Updated Today
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Paige
6'4
Size 11 feet
21 year old

Let me start off by saying this is my new favorite model and that I am also in love as well!

This is the long story about the shoot that almost never happened,but I am so glad it did.

So Paige contacted me do a shoot about a month ago and expressed how much she wouldn't mind doing a shoot.I instantly liked her personality and asked if she could send me a few pics of her feet,which she did. I was so shocked to see feet that were so big and yet so beautiful.I replied,that we can shoot ASAP,as I was rock hard from the cellphone pics lol!!

I called her and said she would be in town the next week and asked what nail color and things she should bring. I told her the things to bring and asked if she had any old flats that would make her feet sweat alot or stink?

She instantly laughed and said,how she has this 1 pair that makes her feet smell so terrible as soon as she puts on them. I nearly fainted at the thought of her big size 11 stinky feet lol.So,the night before the shoot I could barely sleep and could wait to meet her.I was awaken by a text from her saying,how she couldnt make it and would have to cancel our shoot. I was so pissed and my initial thought was not to reply.

However,I simply asked,if she could rescheduled?
She said,that next week would work and that she had her feet so stinky for me and it was a shame that I couldn't smell them. I was mad for the whole day at that thought lol,but it was nothing that I could do about it.

I text her over the weekend asking if Monday was still fine and she said Yes.I made a few requests on things to bring and what color to paint her nails. Then all of a sudden,I received a text saying how she didn't want to do the shoot anymore and to take care. I was in utter shock and instantly got pissed. Now Usually,I would not reply back and just schedule someone else, but I knew this girl was rare and I couldn't let her get away.

So I text asking what is the problem?

She said, that she felt this was just a foot worship shoot and she that it wasnt something she wanted to do. I told her how we had not went over money yet and but for some reason I offered more money and that foot worshiping wasn't part of the shoot,I mentioned how it would be just video and pictures,which she was happy to hear. She agreed to do the shoot and said sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Monday comes and I text her to see if we are still on for the shoot.I don't get a reply back and then an hr later,I get a text saying how she woke up late.I was dead tired and didn't even care anymore.I asked her if she wanted to cancel and she said No she will be on time.I got up super excited and not knowing what to expect.About an hr later,I got a text saying to come pick her up from the stop.

As I arrive,I see this super tall model looking girl and she hops in the car.She has some of the longest legs that I have personally seen. She is skinny but has a very fit body and great breast. We greet each other and go to my place to get started. We instantly hit it off and laugh about almost not doing the shoot and being mad at each other. She takes off her shoes and we get started.

She has some of the most BEAUTIFUL Feet that I have ever seen!!!!

Her feet were so huge and she has the longest toes that I have seen in person,high arches and wrinkly narrow soles. She mentioned how she wore her stinky flats for me and that her feet stinked pretty bad already even tho she had only been wearing them for an hr..I could actually smell the room starting to smell like her feet but I didn't smell them just yet. She was a pro at this and has some of the most natural,sensual and sexiest foot movement out of the models that I had worked with.. I usually dont get hard or excited during shoots but this girl had me rock hard instantly while filming her feet.She was so cool and open to things during our conversations. We joked about everything and I loved how she talked about her feet and how she knows they smell on a regular basis.

So,we go to my room and do her interview.It was 1 of the best interviews yet and lasted for 15 mins. She is a very open and easy going girl,the kinda that you could hang out with anytime. I asked to see what her feet smell like and she smelled them first.She made a bad face saying how they smell terrible and asked how could anyone like it? So I go to smell them and OMG!!,they are some of the most stinkiest feet that I ever ever smelled.She laughed and said,I told you so lol.

We move on the next video and I told her how I wanted to smell her feet some more. She said well ok,if you can take it. So I bury my face in her soles and her feet are so big that my whole face was covered.If I had to rate the smell of her feet,it would easily be a 9/10! and as I would smell in between her toes,she would grab my nose with them and force me to smell them more. Her toes are easily 3 inches long and her grip was insane and I could barely get away. I was in heaven and she liked that I loved her feet so much. Growing up,she hated her feet because they were so big. I swear I smelled her feet for over 10 mins and could've did it much longer if I had more time.

We got along so well and she is going to be a regular model on my site.I am going to shoot with her atleast 1 month and as a matter of fact,she will be here tomorrow.

If you have any requests for her please let me know ASAP and I can do them tomorrow.Just Pm or Email me.

I will start adding her clips tonight and I guarantee that these will be some of your favorite clips and clips that YOU MUST HAVE!!

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ May 05, 2012, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn i love it!
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Looks like Mile High Mikayla has let a new tall beauty walk in to take her spot! She's got some pretty eyes in which picture number 4 is my favorite. She wore a nice color as well.

Lucky man!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love women who has large wide feet as my wife a size 10 1/2 and those big feet really show their wrinkle soles is my favorite. [Woot]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous! Her feet are wildly spectacular! Fantastic long bare soles, beautiful toes, amazing! I want to see much more of her! Please more face with legs and feet in the same shot! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is this...DAMN! I mean it's offical now I know I love girls with big feet. My size for girls feet was from size 7 to size 9 1/2 being Victoria from your store, now with Paige and her Amazing feet she just set the bar real high ddash! Give her my thanks and you my friend..are God-Like! [Big Grin] [Woot] [Wu]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a cutie for sure. I always enjoy the long toes and larger feet, that and the darker polish.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome find. Super beautiful girl, with great feet, 'nuff said.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that toe spread in the last pick is outrageous
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely my new favorite model...but you already knew that dash hahahaha
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best soles ever seen here hands down.

What a girl!

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I am glad that she came through! Outstanding feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely stunning. I'd love to see a POV tease clip where she taunts all us foot pervs for loving her sweaty, smelly feet
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff!!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoolllyyyy shit the feet on her! Can't wait to see more man!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links