Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Paige 21y/o 6'4-Size 11 Feet (My New Favorite Model)-Updated Today (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Paige 21y/o 6'4-Size 11 Feet (My New Favorite Model)-Updated Today
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the extra shots........you went to Jared's huh...... [Cry] [Laugh]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea Sorry Leonidas lol.

I will be getting alot more content from her this week.

More videos coming later this week also.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait!!!!!! Looking forward to it!!!! [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin] [Drool]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is great! Thanks to both of you for working it out...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.
I hope to see Paige tomorrow.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Saw Paige again yesterday and we had a Blast.

I am uploading her new clips that we shot from last week.

Got some really good news for the fans or Paige coming very soon.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footjob written all over them!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU!!!!!!!
[Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Hump] [Mmm] [Drool]

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

Just added 6 new clips of her on my clipstore

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing updates! I love her big feet with nylons, and especially love her toe spread.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More pics of Paige
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just loving her feet...I keep coming back to these pics [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just lovin' her long toes wrapped in nylons! Thanks for the great updates.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quality man. Quality. Well done.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Can I go to Jared's for her too? I'd get her an ankle bracelet, and a couple of toe rings!!!!! I'm a sucker for long toes and long feet. And she has a gourgeous face to match.....
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links