Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Paige 21y/o 6'4-Size 11 Feet (My New Favorite Model)-Updated Today (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Paige 21y/o 6'4-Size 11 Feet (My New Favorite Model)-Updated Today
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you describe the smell of her feet fresh out of the flats?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thanks for all of the great comments. I will be adding more of her videos tonight.

@Sol Her Stinky Flats smell exactly like a bag of fritos lol.However her feet themselves smell much worst and have an amazing pungent odor.I cant describe it but she officially has the stinkiest feet that I have ever smelled.She said how she has over 50 pairs of flats and they all stink.She also does not mind selling some of them or her socks or nylons.

She came back over today and I am sorry but I decided to worship her feet instead of getting alot of new material.I did ended up with about 14 new videos tho.

I started off doing new videos and then I just couldnt take it anymore lol.It was hot out today and she was wearing her stinky flats and walking around for about 2hrs before I saw her.

As soon as we got started I asked,did she think that her feet smelled worst than the day before?

She instantly said YES!!!! I could smell her feet instantly as soon as she took off her flats and she said OMG I can smell my feet from here lol.Her feet smelled 3 times worst than our first shoot and she teased me all shoot with them.In alot of the new videos from today you can see her sniffing her feet.Her reaction to the smell of her feet is hilarious and very candid.I love stinky feet and it was even hard for me to take it,she couldnt lol

I made sure to smell them as much as possible today.She even sat on me and made me smell them for about 15 mins.She pressed her feet all on my face and grabbed my nose with her toes forcing me to smell in between her toes where it smelled the worst.I loved it and she likes it so much because I do.She will be back soon.

She wants more requests.

She will be buying more accessories for the stuff people requested.

Just pm or email me.

[ April 18, 2012, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding!!
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pics, man! She has wonderful long toes!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woow stinky beauty girl feet, mmm in flip flops? smelly strong?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeeeet mother of baby jesus.......I want to be her flip-flops, I want to be her sandals, I want to be her socks, I want to smother her feet with kisses, and suck/lick her feet forever.
I'm in love!!!!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! What a cool chick, and those are some seriously sexy long toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on your fun foot fetish find, ddash!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.
She will be getting flipflops soon.She mainly just wears flats.

I added 7 videos so far.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe measuring? she is freaking amazing! Keep up the good work. [Smile]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She is downright gorgeous! Love her big long feet and super long sexy toes! And those arches..... Wow!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.
I will do that.

I cant get enough of her and her feet.

Here are more pictures.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ April 19, 2012, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

10 clips up so far.More coming tonight

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
10 clips up so far.More coming tonight

Those are size 11?...

Wow. So shapley and beautiful for being so big....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links