Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Paige 21y/o 6'4-Size 11 Feet (My New Favorite Model)-Updated Today (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Paige 21y/o 6'4-Size 11 Feet (My New Favorite Model)-Updated Today
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic toe spread! [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
10 clips up so far.More coming tonight

Those are size 11?...

Wow. So shapley and beautiful for being so big....

Yes,she actually wears a size 12 in some shoes.However she gets a little embarrassed because she feels that size 12 shoes make her feet look like boats,so she tries to squeeze her feet in size 11's.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC!!! I love her long toes, they are so sexy! You are 1 lucky dude, glad you guys worked it out. Please relay on to Paige that here feet are TOETALLY HOT & SEXY!!!! I usally do not like that big of feet, but she could do what ever she wanted with me, as long as I got them toes. I would also like to comment that she has a TOETAL Package, she is very pretty, and has some SUPER SEXY TOETALLY HOT FEET & TOES!!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Cool]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAN!....She is going to ruin those lovely feet fucking around with size 11 shoes! Women's shoes are notoriously brutal on soft feet....

So actually a size 12? That's just extraordinary! Her feet are breathtaking! Her feet ARE boats.....

....but those are 2 beautiful boats....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,never before have I had such fun or smelled a models feet more than hers.

Im totally addicted to her feet and especially the smell of them.As I was driving her home I wanted to smell her feet some more.So,when we came to a red light I asked to smell her feet and she instantly popped off her stinky flats and put both her soles in my face right at the crowded light.I buried my face in her soles and sniffed everything inch of them and I didn't even care who saw it.It was kinda hot.

15 clips up so far and her interview will be added tomorrow.

Her interview was the best 1 yet.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, any X rated activity with those babies?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Maybe one day lol

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to marry her!!!!!
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I already went to Jared's Leonidas lol.

Paige's Interview will be up in about 30 mins.

Please make sure to check it out.I love her personality so much,she is super cool and you can just tell how awesome she is in the interview.
She was really nervous about doing the interview,but she did great!!This is 1 of my favorite interviews.

Paige will also be selling socks,flats,stockings,nylons and flipflops soon.Just pm or email me if you want any accessories from her.

I can also do a free private video for you of whatever you are buying from her.

If you also have a request or want her doing a private video talking to you just let me know.

Thanks

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man her feet are too hot for tv! Look at the softness!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More Pictures of Paige.

All of her first set of clips are up including her interview.
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My good man, you struck platinum! Your persistence paid off a thousand fold! After you assured her of your intentions, she let you pick her up, and the rest was history.

She probably never had a man pay attention to her feet the way you did. Plus she is 6'4, meaning only guys 6'6 and taller would have any real chance of being her boyfriend or husband.

The only girl I know who rivals Paige in looks, height, and stinky feet with insanely high arches is Whiskey. She is 6'3 with size 12 feet, and used to be a mainstream fashion model.

I might have to take you up on the offer of buying Paige's flats and getting that free private video.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ubuy271
Board Regular
Member # 41981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ubuy271   Email ubuy271   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, sir, have won at the game of life.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty feet!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links