Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hi from the News Lady (More pics added 7/30) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hi from the News Lady (More pics added 7/30)
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 6 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys!!! Just so you know I'm doing this on a "dare" from my boyfriend who has a foot fetish himself. I have been a news anchor for a local network affiliate for approx 20 yrs and totally intrigued by this whole foot thing. He thinks I have extremely sexy feet, and he swears many of you guys might fantasize over female news anchors feet as well. I agreed to do this under 2 conditions..1) I remain anonymous, and 2) I show no face whatsoever. If those rules can be met, I'm all for it. So here goes....tell me what you think....(he's the tech so he'll be doing the posting...I just go find the news and report it [Smile] )

New photos added below....sorry boys....

[ July 31, 2012, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: News Lady ]

--------------------
News Lady

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome concept; wheres the pics tho?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome idea

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ July 29, 2012, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: News Lady ]

--------------------
News Lady

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you have really nice feet.

Please I am begging for a few wrinkled sole pictures.

You look like you have some amazing soles.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the toes! Great stuff you have going on there!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board! Your toes are beautiful, but please post some pix of your soles so we can get the whole picture....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous, sexy feet! Thank you for sharing with us! I would love to see your feet in flip flops, and some bare sole shots close up as well! AWESOME! Thanks again!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this is something really cool and interesting, I await sole shots with much anticipation. I certainly have fantasized about 'news anchors' feet, though here in the UK we call them new readers or broadcasters [Tongue]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see more soles [Smile]
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum, News Lady. I love your photos. You have very nice feet. News anchors feet are one of my favorite fantasies, lol.

I'd love to chat and message with you sometime if you would be okay with that. Please send me a message.

Mitch

[ July 28, 2012, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true News Lady! I often would like to see the feet of my local anchors,weather girls and reporters and on rare occasions we do get that chance during a story or report.I recall our local female anchor in a discussion with the weatherman who brought it to everyones attention that she many times was barefoot behind the anchor desk and I was able to check out her feet out and about at an local event.Thank's for taking your boyfriend up on that dare! You have lovely feet.I really enjoy the last two pics.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have beautiful feet! Would love to see some shots of your soft soles! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News Lady, what you have delivered to us is the best news ever! Your feet are absolutely gorgeous so your man is right. Keep em coming and welcome to Wu's.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have some sexy looking feet! What size are you? And can we see some sole shots, please?(:
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links