Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hi from the News Lady (More pics added 7/30) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hi from the News Lady (More pics added 7/30)
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
the last picture OMG

You flatter me. Makes me want to take pics every day to entertain all of you... [Love]
xoxoxoxoxo News Lady

--------------------
News Lady

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
Hey News Lady- I gotta say that what your doing is really hot! I can completely understand you wanting to protect your idenity & face, as much as I'd love to see your face- but at the same time, find it really hot that your letting us in on your secret [Tongue] Can I at least ask which region of the country you do news at? You don't have to say the name of the city/town but I mean like state, northeast, southeast,etc.

Hope we can stay in touch [Smile] & welcome to Wu's! Loving your soles alot....wish I could use them as pillows when I go to bed hehe [Smile] I like the new logo too btw!

Without risking myself or any anonymity I report in the West... Enjoy [Love]

--------------------
News Lady

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by News Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
Hey News Lady- I gotta say that what your doing is really hot! I can completely understand you wanting to protect your idenity & face, as much as I'd love to see your face- but at the same time, find it really hot that your letting us in on your secret [Tongue] Can I at least ask which region of the country you do news at? You don't have to say the name of the city/town but I mean like state, northeast, southeast,etc.

Hope we can stay in touch [Smile] & welcome to Wu's! Loving your soles alot....wish I could use them as pillows when I go to bed hehe [Smile] I like the new logo too btw!

Without risking myself or any anonymity I report in the West... Enjoy [Love]
Very cool- I live out in Washington DC so I wish news women here were as fun as you hehe [Wink] You are alot of fun [Smile]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey this is Camera Guy...News Lady's Boyfriend...we are contemplating opening a Clip store as she's agreed to do some footjob pics as well as some vids in the near future. I must remind everyone her career is first and isn't into this for the money..so she must protect her identity...it is paramount it stays that way. But let me tell you she's beyond amazing with footjobs and consider myself an extremely lucky guy. I just can't believe she's the same babe who co-hosts our local 6 o'clock news LOL!!! In the mean time she let me pick some poses I like and these are my favorites...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

A clips store is a great idea! I can help with making picture banners and whatnot for it if you guys would like me to help out with that? [Smile] I run a website for a former WWE wrestling diva(no...she doesn't know my love for feet lol) and do pic banners for her. You 2 have my full support [Smile]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

quote:
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
News Lady

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensational pictures! So hot and sexy! Please show more of your sexy legs and bare soles. THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

quote:
Originally posted by chaz36:
Absolutely great pics. You have some beautiful feet. Are they ticklish?

Hi chaz36. Thanks for the compliment. YES, I am extremely ticklish... Is that something you like to do to a pretty pair of feet?

xoxoxoxo,
News Lady [Love]

--------------------
News Lady

News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

quote:
Originally posted by slashkick:
Gorgeous toes [Smile] Did you get my message?

Hi slashkick. I did get your message. Thank you for your attention and compliments. Keep your ideas coming. You never know when I'll be in the mood to do something "special"...

xoxoxoxo,
News Lady [Love]

--------------------
News Lady

Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know those toes and feet anywhere! You can't hide from me!

I kid... beautiful feet though. I'll suck those toes! Can we see some color? Maybe Pink?

Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
[Drool]
[Jerkoff]
[Thud]

yea pretty much in that order right there.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi guys!!! Just so you know I'm doing this on a "dare" from my boyfriend who has a foot fetish himself. I have been a news anchor for a local network affiliate for approx 20 yrs and totally intrigued by this whole foot thing. He thinks I have extremely sexy feet, and he swears many of you guys might fantasize over female news anchors feet as well. I agreed to do this under 2 conditions..1) I remain anonymous, and 2) I show no face whatsoever. If those rules can be met, I'm all for it. So here goes....tell me what you think....(he's the tech so he'll be doing the posting...I just go find the news and report it [Smile] )

New photos added below....sorry boys....

Your boyfriend is soooo right! Female news anchors by default are hot (my opinion), and it's a plus when they have nice feet! You two make the perfect couple. Thank you for taking the time to post your feet pics. I especially enjoy your French pedicure and your sole pics! I wish I could get this kind of action from:

Chris Valerio (Bloomberg)
Erica Hill (CBS)
chris valerio (CNN)

Keep up the good work, guys!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOps, I meant to say:

Robin Meade (CNN)

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

I never expected to have all the love shown, so I have a little present for you footjob lovers (this has been the biggest turn-on for me since entering journalism)

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=003738

[Love]

--------------------
News Lady

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News Lady,

You have a moral obligation to get other News Women to do the same. I love your feet so much I would be waiting for you to come home with tongue out just like dogs do lol.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

It is a turn on for sure [Smile] What's the most exciting part to you about all of this? Keep up the yummy work [Wink]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links