Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hi from the News Lady (More pics added 7/30) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hi from the News Lady (More pics added 7/30)
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! [Mmm] ...but please, more of those soles.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome always nice to have some girls around!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 12 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raym3n:
You have some sexy looking feet! What size are you? And can we see some sole shots, please?(:

I wear a size nine in just about every kind of shoe.

--------------------
News Lady

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay sole lovers....here's one for you xoxoxo

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
News Lady

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to bury my face in your soles and just inhale, and I would leave a great mess on the those soles too hehe. Thank you so much for those pictures I need MORE!!!.....do your feet smell? (smelling bad is a great thing)What shoes make them smell?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, news lady. I like what I see. Hope to see more, if there are any questions about guys having a foot fetish. Feel free to ask.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
I would love to bury my face in your soles and just inhale, and I would leave a great mess on the those soles too hehe. Thank you so much for those pictures I need MORE!!!.....do your feet smell? (smelling bad is a great thing)What shoes make them smell?

Hi Soleful100. Thanks for the compliment.I keep my feet clean, smelling sweet and extremely soft to the touch. I can imagine the mess you could make, you naughty boy...
My boyfriend leaves his mark on my soles every day. He LOVES my feet too. I will post more as our ideas come into play. Keep watching.
Much love. xoxoxoxo
News Lady [Love]

--------------------
News Lady

News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:

Thanks so much for the compliment. I enjoy seeing your site too... You could make me consider doing a girl. LOL
Take care and keep watching!! [Drool]

--------------------
News Lady

Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous toes [Smile] Did you get my message?
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

I knew you would have amazing wrinkly soles.

wowowowowowoowowowow

Please moreeeeeeeee

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

I knew you would have amazing wrinkly soles.

wowowowowowoowowowow

Please moreeeeeeeee

what he said
solefull00
unregistered

i would love to make you weatr flats all day (no socks) and be the ones to peel thoses bad boys off your feet at the end of the day....oh the fun i would have [Smile] your feet are PERFECT
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by News Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:

Thanks so much for the compliment. I enjoy seeing your site too... You could make me consider doing a girl. LOL
Take care and keep watching!! [Drool]

Looks like we found our candidate for a girl on girl foot worship clip! [Big Grin]

Welcome to Wu's News Lady. [Wu]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm thanks for your sexy soles News Lady x

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News Lady...if you don't mind, I'd like to come to your News Room and [Jerkoff] on your feet and News Desk.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links