Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hi from the News Lady (More pics added 7/30) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hi from the News Lady (More pics added 7/30)
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pics are very cool.The thought of a barefoot news lady makes me squirm!You have very beautiful feet and I think it's really cool your letting your hubby do foot pics.I'd love to see a feet on the desk,sole type pic... hint hint. [Tongue] Thanks for sharing your feet with the gang.

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wrinkles on your soles are AMAZING! [Drool] I would love to digg my face all your soles! [Hump]
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Those wrinkles on your soles are drop dead amazing! the things I would do to your Lucious soles! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey what do you think of the logo??? Chime in & send me your love xoxoxo

- [Love]

--------------------
News Lady

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovinLongToes
Board Regular
Member # 44805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovinLongToes   Author's Homepage   Email LovinLongToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet indeed! Welcome to Wu's you got dared to the right place! LOVE the pedi btw!

--------------------
Lovin those sexy Long Toes!!

<-- Monika Maple

Twitter - @LovinLongToes

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have some beautiful feet and loving the pedi too! Nice to see you are enjoying the ride so far!😉. The boys here are great and welcome! Your off to a great start. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for News Lady   Email News Lady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
You have some beautiful feet and loving the pedi too! Nice to see you are enjoying the ride so far!😉. The boys here are great and welcome! Your off to a great start. [Big Grin]

Thank you for the compliment. Coming from a beauty like you this is huge! I'm excited, eager and ready to go. Advice and or comments are ALWAYS welcome! Keep watching...
xoxoxoxoxo News Lady [Love]

--------------------
News Lady

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to make you weatr flats all day (no socks) and be the ones to peel thoses bad boys off your feet at the end of the day....oh the fun i would have [Smile] your feet are PERFECT

^I wholeheartedly agree with this

Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News Lady, I am loving the pedicure and the logo is fantastic! Keep on delivering this amazing content. Your eet are to die for and your soles look extremely soft.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely great pics. You have some beautiful feet. Are they ticklish?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by News Lady:
Hey what do you think of the logo??? Chime in & send me your love xoxoxo

- [Love]

Very cute avatar! Definitely a keeper😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey News Lady- I gotta say that what your doing is really hot! I can completely understand you wanting to protect your idenity & face, as much as I'd love to see your face- but at the same time, find it really hot that your letting us in on your secret [Tongue] Can I at least ask which region of the country you do news at? You don't have to say the name of the city/town but I mean like state, northeast, southeast,etc.

Hope we can stay in touch [Smile] & welcome to Wu's! Loving your soles alot....wish I could use them as pillows when I go to bed hehe [Smile] I like the new logo too btw!

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Any shoe lovers out there????

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
News Lady

News Lady
Board Regular
Member # 45068

Hey this is Camera Guy...News Lady's Boyfriend...we are contemplating opening a Clip store as she's agreed to do some footjob pics as well as some vids in the near future. I must remind everyone her career is first and isn't into this for the money..so she must protect her identity...it is paramount it stays that way. But let me tell you she's beyond amazing with footjobs and consider myself an extremely lucky guy. I just can't believe she's the same babe who co-hosts our local 6 o'clock news LOL!!! In the mean time she let me pick some poses I like and these are my favorites...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
News Lady

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the last picture OMG
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links