Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candid Korean Soles (Updated Continiously); Video Links Included (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Candid Korean Soles (Updated Continiously); Video Links Included
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This originally started out as a candid moment. I sat at a cubicle in front of a pretty shoeplaying Asian girl. Eventually, I got bored of taking risks to shoot, not even her soles, so I got ballsy and asked if we could share a study room, since I can tutor English. She accepted and I made a chair into a foot rest for her and she explained that it hurts walking, and I offered her a foot massage and she accepted. I learned that she's 22 and from South Korea, and that she had been in America for only a week.

-  -
 -
 -
http://www.mediafire.com/?cf1tgccs4lv6ig8

[ January 03, 2014, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is pretty much when we sat down in a study room and I offer her a foot massage.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 01, 2014, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eventually, I got ballsy and asked her to pose for me.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 01, 2014, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Finally, some closeup shots.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 01, 2014, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCK!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

How did those things smell??

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No kidding, that is sweet
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
korean soles? now, that is very rare to find on these forums. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work :-)

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love me some Korean soles
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to worship her feet!!! Her feet are so sexy! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty girl! I hope you'll be seeing her again and again (and so will we)!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome indeed. Korean soles! Thanks

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Recently, I saw her in the cafeteria. She was on her iPad Mini and had dropped both her flats on the floor. She wouldn't let me massage her feet because we were in public, but I touched her sole and it was so cold due to the air conditioning.

-
 -
 -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Sorry I've been holding out for so long. Here's a late Christmas present - Her name is Helen and she's also a South Korean exchange student. She's really quiet, and I don't see her often but when I do, she always has easy to remove sandals. Can you guess her size of her feet by looking at her soles?
 -  -  -  -

heartofalion
Board Regular
Member # 46658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heartofalion   Author's Homepage   Email heartofalion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, great. SK girls are hard to find.

--------------------
Elegantbarefeet Store

-

twitter: @BrattyMeanGirls
c4s.com/130135

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links