Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candid Korean Soles (Updated Continiously); Video Links Included (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Candid Korean Soles (Updated Continiously); Video Links Included
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next up is a 24yr-old med student, Gina I believe. She's also really quiet and she's always walking around in her black high heels. In the library, she always takes them off, but she sits so far away from the cubicle that it's virtually imposible to get a sole shot from underneath. I massaged her foot once. Her feet are dry and she has some blisters.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/v7zstnm87pv857gxmr4ylvhsjx8xesm9

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next we have a girl name Eubin. I met her at Anime Expo. She's supposed to be dressed as Chihiro from a Hayao Miyazaki anime film.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Next we have Sumin, a 22-yr old exchange student from Seoul. She's always barefoot and she sometimes hangs out with other barefoot Japanese schoolgirls.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/34x2b5n9mart08c6d7mttrk6zyb0ad1d
http://www.mediafire.com/?4os0eex71bscvmz

[ January 01, 2014, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Love 'em all. Gina is gorgeous and zebu in is f 'ng adorable!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Next is Minkyoung. Despite her appearances, she is actually 30-yrs old and from Seoul.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

This is by far the riskiest shoot I have done, but it all pays off. Her name was Anna, aged 18-19, and she was only visiting the campus as part of the foreign exchange program. Faceshots are near impossible to get from a cubicle, but the thing about cubicles is that they can't see you underneath the table, and as long as your back is covered and their head is in their textbook, you can get shots underneath the soles. I hung my jacket on my chair to conceal myself, and I managed to get away with using flash.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9uye8xg4a2509tmfumobgxegpcrmg9aq

Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Gina girl is just smokin hot
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next we have Taeyoung. She's 22 and she was born in South Korea, but raised in Japan. She's from Arawaka, Tokyo. She acts just like a typical Japanese schoolgirl. She's always barefoot when sitting in the lounge, though it was hard to get a good shot of her. She's friends with Eri, the very first girl I posted. In the last picture, Eri is the girl on the left with black hair and Taeyoung is on the right (her thighs are showing). Her feet also make a cameo in one of the pictures of Eri's feet.
 -  -  -  -
http://www.mediafire.com/?jl77ql2tfd5wz50

[ January 03, 2014, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Taeyoung is the girl with with pink wedges; Eri being in the center.
 -
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=031026#000000

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Next is Heekyoung, a 22-yr old exchange student from Seoul. She likes to be called Amber, a reference to FX. I would've gotten a "Seoul Shot" with flash under the cubicle, had there not been a studygroup behind me. I had to settle with getting a shot of her sole from the side next to her, which unfortunately looks dark.
 -  -  -  -  -

horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heekyoung aka Amber looks cute on her selfie, any other face pix or toe pix??
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

No, unfortunately. I saved all these pictures until I transferred from that school.
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really liking Taeyoung's nice thick soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since everyone reacted to so positively to the first gir, Jae Seon, I had long kept a video of her soles and me rubbing them. It's up for streaming or grabs.
 -
http://www.mediafire.com/?cf1tgccs4lv6ig8

[ January 03, 2014, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Next is the video link of Sumin's feet on that table near Starbucks. Happy New Year.
 -
http://www.mediafire.com/?4os0eex71bscvmz

[ January 03, 2014, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links