Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Underrated Models (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Underrated Models
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty Foster, Mai, Sakura and Tara Lind, four excellent models, each very special in her own way, and all four have something in common besides being Fair Girls. For some reason, these gals have never caught on like I expected them, and I'm not quite sure why. At this point I should stress that I think all four have incredibly sexy feet, and I have worked with each at least 3 times, so you know I really like them, and if you put me in a deserted island with any of the four, I would be a very happy man. I was hoping to get some input from you guys, as to why you may or may not like a certain model or models. So what's the deal guys? Complete honestly is appreciated.

-  -

-  -

-  -

-  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be perfectly honest...I absolutely love all four of these models. Wow, they all have incredible feet. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't agree. I for one think that each of these girls should be shown more. Of the 4, Tara Lind has to be my favorite though. Love the meaty soles and toes!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it's only natural that group of people will like some models more than others.

Of the models mentioned, Beauty Foster is probably in my Top Five of favorite FeetFair models (probably Number 1 if I had the time to come up with my personal FeetFair favorites). As far as the others go, this is the very first time that I can remember seeing any of them, which brings me to something I want to say next.

Like I said before, some people will like certain models more than others. But if we were to say that the members here really like the four women highlighted above, then the only other reason that I can think of to answer your question is because you have not showed them "enough" times. I remember seeing Beauty Foster being highlighted in this forum, but to me it feels as if the last time you showed any pictures of her was five years ago. I'm not saying that it's actually been that long, but it feels as if it's been that long. And with the other three models, I don't remember ever seeing them until now.

Perhaps Beauty Foster has been featured in here far too few times when you compare her to a select few who have been featured and brought time and time again. When you (meaning anyone, not just you personally, Adam) show a handful of models many times, those women are remembered more, they get more praise and people rate them higher on their scale. When others do not get that much exposure, either people have completely forgotten about them when they do show up again and/or they don't get the recognition you feel they deserve because people have not grown accustomed to be familiarized by them.

Maybe those models who are the topic of this conversation cannot make themselves available to you for more photoshoots for whatever reason, which explains why they have not been featured so many times. But I think that because it feels like these women have not been in the "public eye" as many times as a Mona Lisa or a Little Dee, that that could be a contributing factor as to why they don't get all that love.

It has kind of become a popularity contest, even if that was never your intention to make some girls feel totally excluded from the conversations of this forum. If a certain celeb becomes the flavor of the month, that girl is everywhere and people talk about her as if she's the hottest thing on two legs and the other women who are just as hot (or hotter), who are not talked about as much seem to become a distant memory. I think you have a little bit of that going on here.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You make some good points, National, but I don't think frequency on this forum or on my site tells you the whole story, otherwise, how do you account for Catalia? As of last count, Catalia has been the featured model on the cover of The Fair, 11 times since her debut in June of 2012.

For some reason, Catalia just hasn't connected with my audience, save for a couple of rabid fans, but as far as I'm concerned, she's as beautiful as any model I've ever worked with. To me, Catalia is the whole package, she's young, with a killer body, and gorgeous face. Throw in her feet, which happen to have a pretty decent arch, and in my humble opinion, you should have instant magic. I have posted Catalia pics on this forum on numerous times, and she was featured on the cover of Feet Fair as late as February the 2nd, with Tara as her support model ironically enough. I know I must have mentioned how shy Catalia is, and her personality is low key, no doubt, but to me, she's one of those girls that absolutely smolder when you put a camera in front her. As always, pictures say far more than words...

-

[ March 11, 2015, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...how is catalia not one of your most popular models. OMG she is fantastic and I can't get over her feet!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is very shocking that Catalia and Sakura aren't pulling in the numbers and reactions one would expect. For me, they've provided some of the best content on the site to date.

I wonder, though. Do you think the community as a whole goes through phases as to what types of girls, personalities, and styles are "in"? Are people getting burnt out on certain modeling styles quicker than they used to? These are legit questions, because I honestly do not know and would love some insight on it.

I'm sure the phrase "different strokes for different folks" applies here, but I wonder just how far that really goes. I'm genuinely curious as to whether there's external factors (social, trends) that leaves some models overlooked.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are all smoking
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Dude...how is catalia not one of your most popular models.

Beats the living hell out of me, my brother. With all due respect to all my other models, Catalia is by far the most complete package in a model I know. She's as close to perfection as they get...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless you don't want to divulge such information, how do you determine how popular the models are? Emails? Memberships? Forum posts?

For Soles of Silk I pretty much just go by those things, but I also think some of what National said raises valid points too. For example, Mindee has been with me since Day One when I launched Soles of Silk. People liked her, but other models seemed to get a lot more feedback initially. When I published her feature model set here on Wu's though, she is now one of my most popular, most requested models. It was instant.

I'm wondering if it also has anything to do with there being other models who are grabbing some attention for whatever reason. For example, Ryan is one of my most popular models. That wouldn't mean, however, that someone like Kimmie and Kellie, when they were posing wouldn't have been popular when Ryan made her mark. She's just the "new, in thing" for a while. Since you debut more new models than I do, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

And by the way, I've always liked Sakura.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally when I was a member Sakura's meaty feet and figure were amongst my favorites. The other girls are fantastic, but there could be a number of reasons. such as being non-blonde, their not having broad appeal, etc.

I hope you keep shooting Sakura after the cows come home. She rocks and get better as time goes by.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
You make some good points, National, but I don't think frequency on this forum or on my site tells you the whole story,

I agree in that it should not tell the whole story, but I believe that that is what's telling most of the story, whether it's fair or not, hence why we're having this discussion.

I think people just go by with what's posted on the forum most often and they let that be their overall deciding factor as to how popular certain models should be. That's how I do it. I determine how popular a model is based on forum posts, something to which Patrick alluded to earlier. If that's how I do it, then it's possible that that's how others are making the judgments as well.

Which brings me to Catalina. She might be an exception to what I said. She's been on the cover of The Fair just about a dozen times in a span of just under three years. Now I don't know how many times she's been posted in this forum, but I don't recall ever seeing her before, which is weird because whenever you start a new thread, I always click on it. Now if I had, in fact, looked at pictures of Catalina that were posted on this forum, then she left no impression on me.

If someone like her is featured on your cover many times, and she's still not being recognized by the audience, then another possibility of why that is is because people are not too excited with her looks. What other reason could there be? If that's the case, then they don't want to speak now, opting to forever hold their peace instead. I mean, perhaps it could be the case that it just so happened that people were too lazy to leave comments whenever her pictures were posted, but I don't think you think that that's the root of the problems here.

When people host contests asking people to vote on who's the sexiest woman in the world, the people often vote for who they feel is the most popular girl and not necessarily who's the "hottest", even if she's flying under the radar from the vast majority of the audience. For many people, being the most popular, the most seen, most talked about women also means that they're the hottest. In essence, that's what we have going on here. I think people go with what they see on the forum first and with the models they see most often.

When models are featured over and over again, those women make better impressions on the audience than those who are not shown nearly as often. For me, the only FeetFair models who I can remember off the top of my head are Mona Lisa, Maureen, Dee, Tracy, Lilly (who I voted for as Rookie of the Year) ... and that's it. Beauty Foster is the one girl who I can remember for someone who's almost never featured and who is not a rookie. As far as Lilly goes, even though she's a rookie, she really made a very favorable impression on me. She has the kind of look that best fits your style of presentation.

Either people are not showing love to the other models because there's something about the models that doesn't connect with the audience or it's because you don't show them "often" enough and people are not reminded that these other models have something special to offer as well. I think the people go with what's posted on the forum first before anything else. What they see most often become the main appetizers and everyone else is just a side dish or something that people are not ordering from the menu, so to speak.

None of this is to say that all of your other models aren't special. Instead what I'm saying is that people tend to stick with those who they are most familiar with. It takes more time to warm up to someone who is brand new or someone who's not a regular presence on this forum, unless that new girl is so sensational that she becomes an instant classic overnight.

In addition to Beauty Foster and Lilly, Mai is another one who should grab people's attention on a more consistent basis.

-National

[ March 11, 2015, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are already some good points in this thread, but I want to mention another one that I also think it's important and is somehow missing.

We all know that foot fetish is, as any other fetish, of sexual nature. Of all the girls you mentioned in this post, the only one that is a perfect caucasian is Tara Lind, while the others are not.

Yes, I already know that this is not a strict rule (Patrick likes asians, for example) but what about the majority of people?

I know some people who may perfectly develop a good and true friendship with another person from another "race", but at the same time would never get into something sexual with them because they simply don't get any sexual arousal (actually is the complete opposite).

I don't know if this is the case, and without knowing the characteristics of the universe of this forum - or your own website - users, it's hard to make any conclusion, but I'm very tempted to believe that this is a very relevant and significant point.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Underrated? Maybe. But always appreciated! Thank you once again for your tireless efforts.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well guys, I am again humbled by all your insights, and I’m very appreciative of those of you that took the time to comment.

To Patrick’s comment, yes I use the same parameters as you to measure a model’s popularity, mostly signups on the week she’s featured, but also fan mail, and video clip sales, if that model is predisposed to doing video. By using these parameters, I can tell you unequivocally, that Annette is by far the most popular of my newer models. The one thing that really stands out to me, is that the models who do best, are the ones with the highest arches, and that’s why it’s no accident that I tend to personally favor higher arches models over just about any other category, including race, age or weight. Just for the record, besides Annette, I sell more Paradox and Mona Lisa clips than any other models, but there is one exception. Hot Latina MILF Monik is wildly popular, even though I only worked with her once, when I was in Florida several years ago. Fair Girl Fancy is also very popular, and not too far behind Monik, but I do tend to attribute that to the fact that she’s worked with me some many times, and has been featured on this forum on numerous occasions, but by that same criteria, Francine should be just as popular since she’s been around even longer than Fancy. Francine might just be an exception because she hasn’t worked with me in a very long time.

I also picked up some racial overtones in some of the comments, with Robotron stating that maybe it’s because most of these models are “non-blond” and that hurts their appeal, and HighArchesPT states that of that bunch, only Tara Lind is a “perfect Caucasian” whatever that means. OK, I’m not naïve in the ways of the world, and based on the stuff that’s on the news these days, I fully realize that we have a long way to go, before we can say we live in a non-racist world. And yes, I realize that we all have our preferences, and that doesn’t make us automatically racist. As a Hispanic guy, I tend to favor Asian and Latin girls, and even though Annette is Latin American, that doesn’t stop me from appreciating Mona Lisa or Paradox.

I’ve had mail in the past from African-American guys, asking why don’t feature more “black” girls in my site, but the reality is that most of the African-American girls I’ve featured, just don’t do all that well. There is one great exception this of course, when I first featured Charlie B. some years ago, the public just went nuts, and she actually holds the record for most daily and weekly signups to Feet Fair, beating Mona Lisa by a good margin, so race is only part of the story. Some of you might have noticed that Charlie has pretty nice arches, and outrageously wrinkled soles, so let’s be careful about oversimplifying matters.

National also mentions Lilly a couple of times, as a models that holds appeal to him, but even though she meets all the criteria of what some would consider, which I think would be, young, pretty, fresh faced, and All-American looking, her impact on my site has been rather mild. I refer again to National when he writes: ”As far as Lilly goes, even though she's a rookie, she really made a very favorable impression on me. She has the kind of look that best fits your style of presentation.” Of all the comments made here, I find this one of the most interesting because judging by the sign-ups/fan mail/clip sales of Lilly – she’s certainly nowhere near one of my more popular models. I worked with her once, and she has made herself fully available to work again but I’m just that inspired to use her again, and maybe that might sound a bit harsh to you guys, but I spend a considerable amount of money to run my site, and I’m not picking on Lilly ‘cause I’ve had many models that look great going in, only to fall flat on their faces after I post them. You think I’m kidding, just look up: Brielle, Claire, Cory Britton, Lucia, Pamela and Tori, just to name a few...

I do appreciate all your honesty and insight though, so please feel free to keep all the comments coming.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you just said, our sexual preferences have nothing to do with racism or even the long way to go before we get into a non-racist world.

Simply put it's sexual attraction: nothing you are able to control or choose. If Darwin was alive, and a member of this forum, maybe he could contribute with some relevant theories to this point, especially regarding the survival of species and the genetic triggers that force you to protect your pairs.

About Charlie, there is always the exception that makes the rule, right?

I'm not saying that this is the major contribution for your underrated models, but is definitely not you should call "oversimplifying". It's almost certainly one of the most important details that determine the success of your models.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links