Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Underrated Models (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Underrated Models
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well OK guys, after all the comments you've made, I actually started a new thread (see below) on Beauty Foster, based on the first shoot she did with me, an to see if it would jog some memories. It has been well over 24 hours, and I have received ZERO comments on that topic, which is beginning to reinforce my suspicion that you guys are probably not all that interested in Beauty, which is your prerogative of course, but maybe this is why a lot of you don't remember seeing pics of her in this forum. Could it be possible that you've seen her and found her forgettable enough that she wouldn't register at a later point? Maybe I'm not as crazy as I though.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=034322#000001

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catalia has always been one of my favs from Feetfair she could almost be my fav from Feetfair especially her older sets with her sole(s)in ur face [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I'm on this topic, I feel it would be remiss of me to leave out the lovely Jenisa as one of my most underrated models. To be fair, at the time she was active working with me, I wasn't posting much on this forum, so that might be a mitigating factor. All I know is that Jenisa has it all, a pretty face, great body for a mature mom, and specially those sweet arches of hers.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where has SHE been Adam? I miss her... She wore my right hand out years ago! [Smile]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at those soles! I could only imagine how that would feel riveting across my junk. Fantastic smile and just down-right gorgeous from head to "toe"
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by 88Fierofootguy:
Where has SHE been Adam? I miss her... She wore my right hand out years ago! [Smile]

She moved to Florida a few years ago, and I lost track of her.
[Cry]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenisa has some great feet! Love her soles.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the pics of her are awesome. Its a shame you lost track of her.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links