Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Underrated Models (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Underrated Models
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that my taste in women when it comes to who I date and my taste in women when it comes to my foot fetish differ considerably.

When it comes to my foot fetish it's really all about the feet. The higher the arch and the deeper the wrinkles the more infatuated I become. I've even subscribed to sites where the model's face was unseen! Of course having the total package is best(great feet with a beautiful face) but a beautiful face doesn't trump feet.

In real life though I pick the pretty face over feet all the time except for discreet hookups.

All of those girls above are beautiful but they don't get my foot fetish going. The shots and photography are amazing. And i'd gladly let them indulge my foot fetish in real life....

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to add something to what I wrote before that, once again, may not be shared by everyone reading this thread.

If a girl has a pair of feet that perfectly match your taste in a way that drives you nuts just by staring at her toots, being it arches, toes, wrinkles, heels, toes, toe spreads, or whatever triggers your sexual foot fetish desire, then it will most likely not matter at all if the girl would not capture your attention if her feet were just average: you will be turned on by her and consider her a winner.

The problem is that finding such a girl is very rare. The average feet absolutely outranks the perfect feet, so other stuff will come into consideration, and here is where other details start to be relevant. Since the first case is very rare (matching your taste in a flawless fashion), we may almost ignore it and leave it out of the equation.

There is a girl member of this forum that falls exactly into this, at least for me. I would most likely never get into something with her, but her feet so incredibly good for my foot fetish preference that I almost ignore the rest and is actually one of my favorite forum models of all time (the rest of her physical appearance is not that bad of course, there are limits lol). But this is the exception that makes the rule.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some food... uh, some foot for thought... (like what I did there, didn't ya? LOL)

We all have different ways of promoting our models and our sites. I'm going to throw some bulleted points out here to further contribute to this conversation. Maybe some of these will help in some way. I hope so as I've always admired your work and the online friendship we've maintained for ages. See what you think of these points:

- How do you go about promoting updates or the models? I know you do some forum posts and contributions, but how exactly do you say, "Hey, this week's new update with (INSERT MODEL) has just been published."? I ask because for Soles of Silk I post to the Soles of Silk forum (which gets hardly any response), the main Photos Forum here, the Soles of Silk Blog, the Soles of Silk Twitter, the Soles of Silk Instagram, then I do the Update Site link on Wu's Feet Links, and finally, I leave 8 contributions. If someone didn't know that Mindee was this week's update, they're not paying attention or not as big of a fan.

- Speaking of contributions... Just a pointer - take it or leave it. Instead of posting your contributions as "Fair Girls," or something of similar, post them by name. Make people remember the models by name. And instead of splitting the contribution between two girls, let each shine in her own contribution. Focus on each model. Make people know them. I feel that bunching them up just makes people look at them and not even know them or remember them.

- Aside from Mona Lisa having great feet and an insane arch, I think a lot of people know about her because you regularly post her, make mention of her, etc. Obviously if she sells, that's a no brainer. That has made people remember. I'm not saying you do this with all of your models, but putting the focus on some other ones, and I mean MILK IT, can make people really take a liking to other models. This happened with a number of my models. Putting them out there over and over and in different ways really helped people get attached to them. Mindee... Cierra... Olivia... and others debuted and we well liked, but by making people know them, now they're loved.

- Sadly race can play a card, but other factors like age, and foot size/type can as well. I generally don't get much negative feedback, but I have noticed a trend of it when I post some of my models who happen to have more plump toes and thicker feet. Funny thing is, I love fat toes - as long as the girl attached to them is cute too. I haven't had too many issues with race, but that's because a lot of Ebony models over time have turned down foot shoots when I asked. I've been lucky to have some agree like Shae Spreadz. Danaya was over big when I debuted her too and people were sad to learn I had lost contact with her. Other mixed girls like Lady Steph and Delicious also had a lot of great feedback and are still asked about often. It's just the nature of the beast. Of course I'm all upset because I want a line of like 200 Asian girls knocking at my door to show me their feet. Hahaha! I do understand though, different strokes for different folks.

- What about some profiles or little impressions about the girls? Since a lot of my models are my friends, I know I have a lot information about them to go on. But when I make posts here I mention some tidbits about them and I even do little foot fetish interviews on my own site. I also do little blogs that even give more details about our interactions. I know that can be a lot of work, but I regularly get people mentioning something I said in a blog about a model from months prior and such and people even become fans of my models because they like the stories about them. Sometimes the little things go a long way.

- Comparing your models/polls. One thing I've tried never to do on my site is ask people to rank my models - or pick favorites. I even felt dirty picking my favorite sets on my site for my 10th anniversary last year. I know it can be a tool to measure who's popular, but people can be sheep. If they see someone else getting voted up, they're more likely to check her out to see what all the fuss is about. Some will probably just vote for her too as like they do with politicians. They go with someone else's voice or the group voice instead of their own. I try to let each of my models shine no matter if they're some well known girl posing for me, like Lexi did years ago, or just a shy, 18 year old friend who thinks her feet aren't that cute (which has been a lot of my models). I tell everyone why I like all of them and never say, or ask people to pick who is "better."

Just throwing some of that stuff out there. You're the machine, so hopefully some of what I said might help you get behind a few of those girls and help push them to people out there.

Patrick

[ March 14, 2015, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To your points, Patrick, I haven’t felt the need to promote my weekly models because some many people have told me that they always look forward to Monday, when the new issues arrive. I also make it a point to let everyone in the forum know when I finish doing a new shoot, even when I’m planning new models with whom I have never worked before. I was just looking at the threads I started over the last year, and I think I’m pretty consistent in letting people know what’s going on in my site. I’m sure I could do more, but my personal life and other job are pretty important to me, so I’ve learned to prioritize over the years.

I also feel that there’s a fine line between promoting yourself effectively, and oversaturating the communication mediums with your stuff. There is such a thing as overexposure, and if you cross that line, people tend to start tuning you out.

I will tell you that I have a shoot schedule tomorrow with sweet Tessa – and you’re sure to get a sneak preview from it.

I have also done some general threads that have been successful in bringing new eyes to my site, because they tend to take a life of their own. A good example is the recent thread I did, named Wrinkly Goodness which ostensibly is about my new model Victoria, but ended up including other Feet Fair models with great wrinkly soles. I also think that I’m pretty diligent in letting you guys know when I get a model that has been absent for a while to model for The Fair again, with Giovanna See More? being one of the lasts examples.

I know how you feel about ranking or rating models, there’s something slightly unseemly about it, but I don’t shy away from it because at the end of the day, my site is all about bringing the public the best possible product, and a consistent way. It seems to me that you probably have a closer personal relationship to more of your models that I do, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but to me, friendship takes a back seat when it comes to work, meaning that if I have to be critical of one of my model friends, I will do it, all the while making sure that it is done in a constructive and loving way. I’m very proud of the fact that I have made some many good friend through my site, and I still have some many “old timers” that still work with me because they like me personally and respect my work.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catalia is SMOKIN' HOT. She gets three out of four footboy1 strokes on the Jerk-O-Meter!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
To your points, Patrick, I haven’t felt the need to promote my weekly models because some many people have told me that they always look forward to Monday, when the new issues arrive. I also make it a point to let everyone in the forum know when I finish doing a new shoot, even when I’m planning new models with whom I have never worked before. I was just looking at the threads I started over the last year, and I think I’m pretty consistent in letting people know what’s going on in my site. I’m sure I could do more, but my personal life and other job are pretty important to me, so I’ve learned to prioritize over the years.

I also feel that there’s a fine line between promoting yourself effectively, and oversaturating the communication mediums with your stuff. There is such a thing as overexposure, and if you cross that line, people tend to start tuning you out.

I will tell you that I have a shoot schedule tomorrow with sweet Tessa – and you’re sure to get a sneak preview from it.

I have also done some general threads that have been successful in bringing new eyes to my site, because they tend to take a life of their own. A good example is the recent thread I did, named Wrinkly Goodness which ostensibly is about my new model Victoria, but ended up including other Feet Fair models with great wrinkly soles. I also think that I’m pretty diligent in letting you guys know when I get a model that has been absent for a while to model for The Fair again, with Giovanna See More? being one of the lasts examples.

I know how you feel about ranking or rating models, there’s something slightly unseemly about it, but I don’t shy away from it because at the end of the day, my site is all about bringing the public the best possible product, and a consistent way. It seems to me that you probably have a closer personal relationship to more of your models that I do, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but to me, friendship takes a back seat when it comes to work, meaning that if I have to be critical of one of my model friends, I will do it, all the while making sure that it is done in a constructive and loving way. I’m very proud of the fact that I have made some many good friend through my site, and I still have some many “old timers” that still work with me because they like me personally and respect my work.

Touche! To all your points. That's why I've said we're all different. I was just throwing some ideas out there about how I sometimes tackle things to try to help in any way. I just know from my experiences that creating a Twitter and Instagram page saw spikes in my memberships. Even though it's a free photo here and there, I'm already putting those here as it is. It's a whole audience that might not be familiar with Wu's and I gave it a try. I honestly expected it to be a total waste of time after what happened when I made the site's MySpace page years earlier. I'm happy to say, that hasn't been the case at all. Hell, it's even got me in touch with girls I didn't know for shoots. It's been a great way to network with others too.

Patrick

P.S. I'm going to be hitting you up about a fun column topic I want to do. Be on the lookout.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if we look at your big models like Mona Lisa and Little Dee, they seem to be in a class of their own.. You created these looks that have set a standard or expectation for the audience.

Now if we look at these models here.. It's not the same kind of look you gave in Mona Lisa or Dee. I'm assuming we're trying to figure out why these models didn't perform as well?

Curious.. Which model was the most popular when you were featuring Catalia?

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
Well if we look at your big models like Mona Lisa and Little Dee, they seem to be in a class of their own.. You created these looks that have set a standard or expectation for the audience.

Now if we look at these models here.. It's not the same kind of look you gave in Mona Lisa or Dee. I'm assuming we're trying to figure out why these models didn't perform as well?

Curious.. Which model was the most popular when you were featuring Catalia?

I'm not sure I understand your questions and statements, KlassFX, I have the same approach to all my photo sessions, regardless of who the model is. I do play around with light settings form time to time, but it's not like I do set-ups to intentionally favor Dee or Mona Lisa.

Those two ladies have been incredibly popular since day one, and they certainly continue to be to this day, that it to say, that if I do a post that features either one against Catalia, they will get the bulk of the attention, the same holds true for Annette, or even Paradox, if she were still actively modeling.

I suppose that some models just capture the public imagination, for whatever the reason, and I suppose that once you throw out the obvious, like great arches (which Dee doesn't really have btw), well, I guess I'm just not smart enough to figure out the formula. If you guys come up with something, please let me know.

And by-the-way... You guys really want to know who I consider my #1 most underrated model? That happens to be Regina and the reason I left her out originally is because it's been a very long time since I worked with her. I have probably jerked off more to Regina than any other of my models, with the possible exception of Maureen - but she never made a dent with my audience, except with my buddy FIASCo who I think liked her almost as much as I did.

Full disclosure; I wasn't all that impressed by Regina when I first me her, and almost didn't work with her. I think I met Regina through OMP, and at the time she was living here in New York and working in Midtown. After chatting on the phone, we decided to meet in person to see if we were compatible to work together. I picked her up after work, and since it was summer time when we met, she was wearing some nice heels. We took a cab down to Greenwich Village, and while we chatted in the taxi, she proceeded to show me her bare soles. I din't say anything, but I just wasn't that impressed by her feet, because they seemed way too flat for my liking.

I didn't call her after that, but she did reach out to me after about a week, and asked if I was still interested. Even though I told her that I was, she probably sensed my lack of enthusiasm, but because at the time she was living within walking distance of me, she asked me if it would be OK for her to come see me for a second time, because she had been too self conscious to show me all she could do with her feet, since we had met at a public place.

She came over a couple days later, and I'll be damned if she doesn't start pointing and arching her feet like a champ, doing some amazing toe spreads. It wasn't planned, but I ended up worshiping her feet that day, and when we did the first shoot, she just came alive with an incredibly sensual energy that I couldn't even begin to describe. We did about four more shoots, but then she quit modeling and joined the military, and I eventually lost track of her. To this day I can't believe people don't see what I see in Regina, but like one of you said, to each their own. The only other thing I can tell you about Regina is that her feet give me what I call "the fever" - that is that I can see myself playing with them 24/7 if I could, and only about two other models have done that for me. Please don't misunderstand, foot worship apart, once she started modeling for me, she quickly became a favorite because to me, she has that intangible "it" that my most successful models have, although I seem to have very little company in this regard.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been looking in on this thread but don't have all that much to add, except that pretty much without exception, I like all your "underrated" models much better than all your "popular" ones.

Also, cheers to you guys who can turn a hobby into a vocation. I most definitely can/will not. This is why I don't own a footsite or a brewery.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Fair Adam,

I like your story about Regina and it reminds of the woman on my avatar. Our first shoot was in January 2011 and I must admit I wasn't convinced she had nice feet.

After some portrait work outdoors, we headed to a studio and I was completely impressed! We've had shoots in 2012 and 2014 and we're talking about this year sometime.

That said I had I've had my share of not so good surprises over the years too. This is one of the reasons I'm not shooting at the moment. Unless I have some indication of what their feet look like, I want to see them before deciding. It sucks paying big bucks for ugly feet.

This thread is a good reference as I plan to dip my toe in the foot site waters.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

My meeting with Regina was because of my personal protocol when meeting brand new models, Robotron, I always insist on a phone conversation, followed by a face to face meeting. This helps me weed out the flaky and the unprofessional. I only waive the personal meeting policy if another photographer that I know and trust personally refers a model to me, or if the model is from out of town but has a well established portfolio. I find it that taking the time to learn something about models saves on a lot of aggravation on the other end...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
My meeting with Regina was because of my personal protocol when meeting brand new models, Robotron, I always insist on a phone conversation, followed by a face to face meeting. This helps me weed out the flaky and the unprofessional. I only waive the personal meeting policy if another photographer that I know and trust personally refers a model to me, or if the model is from out of town but has a well established portfolio. I find it that taking the time to learn something about models saves on a lot of aggravation on the other end...

Agreed,

I met one model prior to a shooting and it was one of the smoothest running yet. I also use referrals from other photographers, but mainly if they shoot feet. Boob and booty shooters mainly ignore below the ankles.

Of the three shoots I'm looking at one model has a good referral from a foot shooter, I've seen one model's foot work on a site and she gets it.

The third model is a tattoo model that does fetish, but in my experience many fetish models are interested in dressing. She seems to have feet I like shooting and she has camera presence. I'm planning to start again next month the only question is with who. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I'm trying to say is that you've established an audience expectation. Your best models mentioned are Mona Lisa, Little Dee, Paradox, and a few others. .

It's kind of like McDonalds, how they tried to do wraps, but they never did as well. Big Mac, Quarterpounder still strong as ever.

You mentioned there could be race/demographics involved. I see these models are not caucasian, and you already mentioned black models are under-performing. Do your numbers indicate that buyers are heavier on caucasians? Or perhaps only heavily active on your big models (who appear to be mostly caucasian) and generally the same on everybody else... We can figure out what/why soon enough, if the numbers are there to back it up.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
What I'm trying to say is that you've established an audience expectation. Your best models mentioned are Mona Lisa, Little Dee, Paradox, and a few others. .

It's kind of like McDonalds, how they tried to do wraps, but they never did as well. Big Mac, Quarterpounder still strong as ever.

You mentioned there could be race/demographics involved. I see these models are not caucasian, and you already mentioned black models are under-performing. Do your numbers indicate that buyers are heavier on caucasians? Or perhaps only heavily active on your big models (who appear to be mostly caucasian) and generally the same on everybody else... We can figure out what/why soon enough, if the numbers are there to back it up.

Hard to tell, KlassFX, 'cause as you pointed out, most of my really successful models are either Caucasian or Caucasian appearing, there are plenty in that class that have never panned out. I think that when it's all said and done, it's all about the feet, and it's no accident that Annette, Mona Lisa, and Paradox all have amazing feet with super high arches. There are some exceptions, such as Fancy, Maureen, and Francine, who have always done well in spite of not having particularly high arches or being Caucasian.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I guess it's only natural that group of people will like some models more than others.

Like I said before, some people will like certain models more than others. But if we were to say that the members here really like the four women highlighted above, then the only other reason that I can think of to answer your question is because you have not showed them "enough" times. I remember seeing Beauty Foster being highlighted in this forum, but to me it feels as if the last time you showed any pictures of her was five years ago. I'm not saying that it's actually been that long, but it feels as if it's been that long. And with the other three models, I don't remember ever seeing them until now.

Perhaps Beauty Foster has been featured in here far too few times when you compare her to a select few who have been featured and brought time and time again. When you (meaning anyone, not just you personally, Adam) show a handful of models many times, those women are remembered more, they get more praise and people rate them higher on their scale. When others do not get that much exposure, either people have completely forgotten about them when they do show up again and/or they don't get the recognition you feel they deserve because people have not grown accustomed to be familiarized by them.

Maybe those models who are the topic of this conversation cannot make themselves available to you for more photoshoots for whatever reason, which explains why they have not been featured so many times. But I think that because it feels like these women have not been in the "public eye" as many times as a Mona Lisa or a Little Dee, that that could be a contributing factor as to why they don't get all that love.

It has kind of become a popularity contest, even if that was never your intention to make some girls feel totally excluded from the conversations of this forum. If a certain celeb becomes the flavor of the month, that girl is everywhere and people talk about her as if she's the hottest thing on two legs and the other women who are just as hot (or hotter), who are not talked about as much seem to become a distant memory. I think you have a little bit of that going on here.

Which brings me to Catalina. She might be an exception to what I said. She's been on the cover of The Fair just about a dozen times in a span of just under three years. Now I don't know how many times she's been posted in this forum, but I don't recall ever seeing her before, which is weird because whenever you start a new thread, I always click on it. Now if I had, in fact, looked at pictures of Catalina that were posted on this forum, then she left no impression on me.

If someone like her is featured on your cover many times, and she's still not being recognized by the audience, then another possibility of why that is is because people are not too excited with her looks. What other reason could there be? If that's the case, then they don't want to speak now, opting to forever hold their peace instead. I mean, perhaps it could be the case that it just so happened that people were too lazy to leave comments whenever her pictures were posted, but I don't think you think that that's the root of the problems here.

When people host contests asking people to vote on who's the sexiest woman in the world, the people often vote for who they feel is the most popular girl and not necessarily who's the "hottest", even if she's flying under the radar from the vast majority of the audience. For many people, being the most popular, the most seen, most talked about women also means that they're the hottest. In essence, that's what we have going on here. I think people go with what they see on the forum first and with the models they see most often.

When models are featured over and over again, those women make better impressions on the audience than those who are not shown nearly as often. For me, the only FeetFair models who I can remember off the top of my head are Mona Lisa, Maureen, Dee, Tracy, Lilly (who I voted for as Rookie of the Year) ... and that's it. Beauty Foster is the one girl who I can remember for someone who's almost never featured and who is not a rookie. As far as Lilly goes, even though she's a rookie, she really made a very favorable impression on me. She has the kind of look that best fits your style of presentation.

-National

All things considered, agreeing with National's post, a few other quotes and to add a little, I will say that in today's world of social media, A lot of women in the foot community are using Facebook, IG, Twitter, Craigslist(promote sessions for example), Tumblr, etc. just to name a few. A lot of women that are brought into the community by some men overall don't even know or heard of Wusfeet. Thanks to those media sites, a lot of the newer generation haven't heard much less even use wusfeet. I do understand that there are plenty of people on here that may not post but will email a webmaster about a model and some will sign up on the website based on whats promoted on here. Even if one brings up wusfeet to the foot communities of IG, Facebook, twitter, etc. and of course thanks to their easy way to uploading system and post everywhere, the average foot person(especially the women) more than likely will not get on here due to time, their effort or lack there of to want to participate on here(when you have to sign up to image hosting sites to have a picture show up without having to click a link to take one else where just to show the pic) etc. Unless a woman in general is really taking advantage of social media, offering sessions, photo/video shooting foot content, and/or attending foot parties then its a good chance(not always) that they will not be as popular or catch on as other models especially once we consider the general likes of the lady and attributes. Some men in some cases after a while will get tired of seeing some women if all they're doing is just posting vanilla foot pics and some cases just a normal video. That can also back fire on her which will oversaturate the market of her in terms of just vanilla foot pics/video. The average/casual footman that follows her from time to time will say the pics she has up are nice but what else is out there. The ones that go further offering sessions(web/real time), working with other photographers that specialize in foot photography and/or custom videos have a better chance at becoming well known in the community vs a woman that just do some shoots with someone, dont interact with the community etc. I believe that our community has to have an appeal to the average woman or model to make them want to interact in it, else most of them may not come back after one shoot or experience with it. Quality not quantity, time on her part, actively engage in the community but DO NOT Over-saturate the market if a woman wants to be popular, leave enough content to make the men want people if she wants to remain in-demand.

I do understand that some women can be elusive from the social media foot fetish community and can still be quite popular with people which gives them a mystique or overhaul request for them. The four underrated models and Regina you posted heck I would work with them much so worship their feet if I have the chance myself. I would go as far to say that they would have more success vs a woman on social media that just post pics of her feet with no face/at least a full body pic to prove that its indeed a woman running a profile. I never get involved with contest because I tend to believe they're bias and thats based on what National Said. Now I will say that in the case of Beauty Foster, I will say that if they're not actively involved in the community then yes some will not catch on as others especially if they pop in for a few mins then pop out for another 2-3 years. I do understand some people have busy lives to the point that they dont have time to do photoshoots or even actively participate in the community which goes back to a woman doing her part with Promoting herself and her interest/enjoyment in the community. Fair Adam in most cases its only so much we as foot photographers/webmasters can do. Its up to her to do the rest.

Catalina is a different story. In her case, the fact that she's low key, gives me the assumption(forgive me if it is an assumption) and conclusion that more than likely she's not actively on social media sites promoting herself/feet. Otherwise I am sure she will more than likely she will be in-demand, especially on IG/Tumblr.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
There are already some good points in this thread, but I want to mention another one that I also think it's important and is somehow missing.

We all know that foot fetish is, as any other fetish, of sexual nature. Of all the girls you mentioned in this post, the only one that is a perfect caucasian is Tara Lind, while the others are not.

Yes, I already know that this is not a strict rule (Patrick likes asians, for example) but what about the majority of people?

I know some people who may perfectly develop a good and true friendship with another person from another "race", but at the same time would never get into something sexual with them because they simply don't get any sexual arousal (actually is the complete opposite).

I don't know if this is the case, and without knowing the characteristics of the universe of this forum - or your own website - users, it's hard to make any conclusion, but I'm very tempted to believe that this is a very relevant and significant point.

Its kinda hard for me to argue this case and I know some will not agree with your statement. On one hand, if color is involved, unless she's light skin or another ethnicity then in some cases posting a brown/dark skin lady on here based on a post may not garnish much buzz as it would on other social media sites or some cases one's email inbox if they have a website of their own. The other hand, SOME men of different ethnicities are into dark skin women, they will look and appreciate the material, however they will not say nothing out in the open.

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

- Sadly race can play a card, but other factors like age, and foot size/type can as well. I generally don't get much negative feedback, but I have noticed a trend of it when I post some of my models who happen to have more plump toes and thicker feet. Funny thing is, I love fat toes - as long as the girl attached to them is cute too. I haven't had too many issues with race, but that's because a lot of Ebony models over time have turned down foot shoots when I asked. I've been lucky to have some agree like Shae Spreadz. Danaya was over big when I debuted her too and people were sad to learn I had lost contact with her. Other mixed girls like Lady Steph and Delicious also had a lot of great feedback and are still asked about often. It's just the nature of the beast. Of course I'm all upset because I want a line of like 200 Asian girls knocking at my door to show me their feet. Hahaha! I do understand though, different strokes for different folks.

Patrick

The interesting thing about this and I notice this especially living in the south, a lot of women of other ethnicities will do foot model before black women will even consider it. Some black women will consider it if they're friends are doing it and it seems popular. A lot of women will follow the trends of their friends/social circle. A lot of ebony women wont do it due to a lack of understanding it and what everyone else will think if they indulge. Some ebony women requires baby steps into it before one just blast them with it from out of no where. Now again I am not convincing or persuading one to some ebony women if thats what they not attracted too however truth is again some ebony women have their hang ups about it. So I can admit that after awhile and a bunch of no's, naturally one will begin to go to other ethnicity of women that will do it with no hesitation especially when in some cases, ebony women are not quite as in demand for foot fetish work as other women. Patrick, you should come to Korea. Plenty of Korean women will line up for it lol.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links