Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WANTFEET.COM Official thread (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34   
Author Topic: WANTFEET.COM Official thread
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relaxing Girls Sexy Soles

-

The Princess of Wrinkled Soles returns this time with another Hot brat Enola who also sports some supremely sexy wrinkled soles as they both double team your senses and your throbbing cock with their all out wrinkled soles attack! here is no way you will resist as the two Goddesses taunt you to the edge of sanity as you are teased and ignored to cumming all over yourself!

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet & wrinkled soles.

Enola is 25 years old beautiful tall woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 136 LBS (62 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, foot massage, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, small feet, big feet, ignore

Relaxing Girls Sexy Soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 658 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Enola's big, gorgeous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1281 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paty Feet JOI

-

A beautiful Latina woman Paty wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Paty is 28 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 127 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Paty’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

You can check our Soles clips collection.

Paty Feet JOI

--------------------
 -

Posts: 658 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paty has perfect soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1281 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Sexy Super Soles

-

Amazon Keira & Polly both show off their gorgeous feet as they compare the differences side by side.. Keira has some of the LARGEST feet in the industry and they definitely make Polly’s look so small!

You have another opportunity drool and stroke until cum for us! While we talk about our feet size and seduce you with our perfect arched feet or soft wrinkled soles, you could masturbate yourself, dreaming with our perfect big and little feet rubbing on your face… She moves her big sexy feet and toes while I wiggle and my pretty small soles. We compare sole to sole and show the size difference between our gorgeous feet! Your time is running puppy, stroke hard for us, we wanna see how much cum you can give to these perfect soles and yummy toes.

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet & wrinkled soles.

Keira is 26 years old gorgeous girl with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’9” (176 cm) sexy girl 167 LBS (76 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Go to Clip: Sexy Super Soles

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

I love Keira's big, gorgeous soles. [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Smell My Stinky Soles

-

Selina didn’t wash her feet for a week. She wondered how much they would stink. Can you imagine the smell the slave felt? Very strong smell and taste of sweat!

Selina duct taped her mouth shut so she can shove her slightly smelly soles right in her face! When she tries to pull away, she grabs my wrists to pull me closer. Selina laughs as I struggle to move my face away from her cute, little feet. Everyone needs a friend like her!

She has no chance, but to inhale the intense sweat smell – but this was only the first part of her humiliation. She has to smell my foot soles from the heels to the toes.

Selina is 19 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped highly arched and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 118 LBS (54 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arched big feet and smooth toes.

Jada is 21 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’6” (167 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with pretty feet.

This foot smelling video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Smell My Stinky Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Stroke to my Sexy Soles

-

A beautiful Latina woman Paty wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Paty is 28 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 127 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Paty’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

You can check our Soles clips collection.

Go to Clip: Stroke to My Sexy Soles

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Originally posted by Want Feet:
Smell My Stinky Soles

-

Selina didn’t wash her feet for a week. She wondered how much they would stink. Can you imagine the smell the slave felt? Very strong smell and taste of sweat!

Selina duct taped her mouth shut so she can shove her slightly smelly soles right in her face! When she tries to pull away, she grabs my wrists to pull me closer. Selina laughs as I struggle to move my face away from her cute, little feet. Everyone needs a friend like her!

She has no chance, but to inhale the intense sweat smell – but this was only the first part of her humiliation. She has to smell my foot soles from the heels to the toes.

Selina is 19 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped highly arched and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 118 LBS (54 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arched big feet and smooth toes.

Jada is 21 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’6” (167 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with pretty feet.

This foot smelling video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Smell My Stinky Soles

I envy Jada. She gets to smell Selina's dirty, smelly soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Anna Smelly Feet

-

She took off her socks and shows her smelly soles for you. You just can’t get enough if my sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and my feet in your face. My sexy soles make your cock twitch. My wrinkled soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Anna loves having foot slaves at her soles ready to do whatever she wants. Her succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddess knows she has you right where she wants you!

Anna is 21 years old gorgeous girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 100 LBS (45 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arched big feet and smooth toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of her feet and elegant toes.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, ignore, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, soles tease.

Go to Clip: Anna Smelly Feet

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Anna soles really are perfect! [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Big Yeti Feet

-

Keira and Bailey show off their giant-sized soles! Both have size 10 feet! Keira has slightly bigger feet. Bigger better or is it just awesome to see two pairs of sexy Amazon soles in your face, like this? You decide!

Two tall women with huge feet size 10US (40EU) Keira and Bailey are sitting on a sofa and showing their gorgeous bare soles. They are having fun and just play with the feet, compare and measure them with a line.

You just can’t get enough if our sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and our feet in your face. Our sexy soles make your cock twitch. Our soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Keira is 26 years old gorgeous girl with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’9” (176 cm) sexy girl 167 LBS (76 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Bailey is 26 years old beautiful tall woman with 10 (40 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 5’9” (175 cm) tall and 147 LBS (67 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and sexy soles.

Big Yeti Feet

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Polly Soles From Back

-

Polly is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Polly loves having foot slaves at her soles ready to do whatever she wants. Her succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddess knows she has you right where she wants you!

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet and wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of her feet and elegant toes.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, ignore, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, soles tease.

Go to Clip: Polly Soles From Back

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

I love Keira's and Bailey's big soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

After Work Foot Smelling

-

Martha didn’t wash her feet for a week. She wondered how much they would stink. Can you imagine the smell the slave felt? Very strong smell and taste of sweat!

Martha duct taped her mouth shut so she can shove her slightly smelly soles right in her face! When she tries to pull away, she grabs my wrists to pull me closer. Martha laughs as I struggle to move my face away from her cute, little feet. Everyone needs a friend like her!

Solana is 40 years old beautiful petite woman with 5 (35 EU) size small feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’0” (150 cm) tall and 96 LBS (44 KG). She is a sexy lady with small feet and wrinkled soles.

Martha is 35 years old gorgeous woman with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 158 LBS (72 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

After Work Foot Smelling

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links