Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,
after the unacceptable aggression to Ukraine by Russia, and the insane threats by Russia
to start a global nuclear conflict, I have decided to quit advertising BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
on a Russia-hosted forum dedicated to female barefooting, and to start a regular thread here.
This will very likely hurt my business (I know that relatively few people here are into that niche),
but I am not gonna sell out the values I have always believed in: peace, democracy, freedom.
I hope that those among you who are into barefooting and dirty feet will enjoy the thread! [Wink]

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the final episode in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series
starring ALPHEA (age 38).. hotter than hell, FILTHY-SOLED and proudly barefooted on gravel! [Blush]
1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO (duration over 4'30'').
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ALPHEA even shows off her panties, and sticks her dirty soles into my lenses
for the entire duration of a 4'30'' video-interview!

A monthly subscription to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS comes dirty cheap.. just 11.95 USD!
BUG currently has close to 15,000 pictures of over one hundred different barefooting beauties,
plus several hours of HD video content.. maybe it is worth a try, don't you think? [Wink]

ALPHEA - feet size 36EU/6US
 -

ALPHEA in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 4'30''
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ciao Feetosopher, I am glad that the admins accepted my application to join the forum (many thanks to them).
I will be happy to follow Barefoot Urban Girls here.
I have just read the reply to your last post on City Feet forum, and the other replies by the same member that were addressed at me.
I have come to the conclusion that the guy is clearly retarded, and fixated with City Feet.
Leaving that forum was a wise decision for both you and me.
Thank you for the great update starring Alphea, I enjoyed it a lot. The video-interview was truly exciting, Alphea's dirty soles are a work of art.
See you soon here, goodnight.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Ciao Feetosopher, I am glad that the admins accepted my application to join the forum (many thanks to them).
I will be happy to follow Barefoot Urban Girls here.
I have just read the reply to your last post on City Feet forum, and the other replies by the same member that were addressed at me.
I have come to the conclusion that the guy is clearly retarded, and fixated with City Feet.
Leaving that forum was a wise decision for both you and me.
Thank you for the great update starring Alphea, I enjoyed it a lot. The video-interview was truly exciting, Alphea's dirty soles are a work of art.
See you soon here, goodnight.

Ciao amico, it's really great to see you here! Welcome to WU's Foot Forum! [Wu]
Indeed, even though it was a tough decision for me, I had been active on City Feet Forum for nearly 10 years [Cry]
Sure I will not miss that idiot, yet.. and other assholes there (some of them without balls, too).
Many thanks for your appreciation.. great to know that you enjoyed the update! [Thumbs Up]
I could not agree more with you about ALPHEA's soles! [Wink]
Take care, see you soon, ciao! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
Dear all,
after the unacceptable aggression to Ukraine by Russia, and the insane threats by Russia
to start a global nuclear conflict, I have decided to quit advertising BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
on a Russia-hosted forum dedicated to female barefooting, and to start a regular thread here.
This will very likely hurt my business (I know that relatively few people here are into that niche),
but I am not gonna sell out the values I have always believed in: peace, democracy, freedom.
I hope that those among you who are into barefooting and dirty feet will enjoy the thread! [Wink]

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the final episode in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series
starring ALPHEA (age 38).. hotter than hell, FILTHY-SOLED and proudly barefooted on gravel! [Blush]
1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO (duration over 4'30'').
ALPHEA even shows off her panties, and sticks her dirty soles into my lenses
for the entire duration of a 4'30'' video-interview!

A monthly subscription to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS comes dirty cheap.. just 11.95 USD!
BUG currently has close to 15,000 pictures of over one hundred different barefooting beauties,
plus several hours of HD video content.. maybe it is worth a try, don't you think? [Wink]

ALPHEA - feet size 36EU/6US
 -

ALPHEA in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 4'30''
 -

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just beautiful
Posts: 3499 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Icarus, @Peter,Peter: many thanks for your positive feedback! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the final batch of unpublished pictures starring a
super-hot duo of barefoot beauties: ERMIONE & VIOLACEA! [Blush]
The girls (both theatre actresses in real life) put on a blazing hot "avant-garde legs &
bare feet show" at the harbour of Venice (Italy), a very dangerous place for barefooting!
They are both FILTHY-SOLED, and BUG subscribers can enjoy their size 38EU/7.5US bare feet
in all their glory in some exciting close-ups!

VIOLACEA (left) and ERMIONE (right) do not fear gasoline price shocks.. they go barefoot!
 -

VIOLACEA & ERMIONE in a tender moment at the harbour of Venice (Italy)
 -

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your updates are always full of inventive, Feetosopher. I enjoyed Ermione and Violacea a lot. Bravo!

--------------------

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Your updates are always full of inventive, Feetosopher. I enjoyed Ermione and Violacea a lot. Bravo!

Ciao amico, thank you for your appreciation, great to know that you enjoyed the update! [Thumbs Up]
I just happen to work with creative models.. [Joint]

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi my dear friend! Awesome update! [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gb62dawu:

Ciao amico, it's great to see you here! [Smile] Many thanks for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]
Welcome to WU's Foot Forum.. I hope that you will have a great time here! [Wu]

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ciao amico, it's great to see you here! [Smile] Many thanks for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]

Thank you for the warm welcome, my dear friend! [Cheers]

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
quote:

Thank you for the warm welcome, my dear friend! [Cheers]
See you soon, amico! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is dedicated to our superstar SWAINS! [Blush]
1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO!
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
SWAINS delivers a hot legs'n'bare feet show in the Garden of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy).

SWAINS - feet size 37EU/6.5US
 -

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 4 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gb62dawu:

I am really glad to see gb62da again, too.
Great update with Swains, Feetosopher: I enjoyed it a lot.

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links