Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for being that late... but better late than never... 🙄

Congratulations to this exciting anniversary, my dear friend!!!

Lets hope for another 10 years! 👍

And Merry Christmas. Enjoy the holidays!

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
Sorry for being that late... but better late than never... 🙄

Congratulations to this exciting anniversary, my dear friend!!!

Lets hope for another 10 years! 👍

And Merry Christmas. Enjoy the holidays!

Ciao amico, many thanks indeed for your greetings and good wishes! [Thumbs Up]
Now that I have just updated the site.. I can definitely relax! [Wink]
Take care, all the best to you and the people you love! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first "Winter Barefooting Special" of the 2023/24 season is online at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Two photosets starring blonde LALLA and raven-haired STEFANIA, both barefooted in public in the cold season! [Eek!]
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
Bold and daring urban barefooting, muddy soles, and plenty of exciting feet close-ups! [Cool]
Merry festive season and a 2024 full of barefoot beauties to you all! [Cheers]

LALLA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) barefooting in Milan (Italy) on a cold & rainy November afternoon!
 -

BUG subscribers can get VERY close to that muddy sole! [Nana]
 -

STEFANIA (feet size 36EU/6US) barefooting in Venice (Italy) on a sunny November day
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent update Feetosopher, I enjoyed it a lot, especially Lalla who had not been featured on the site since the winter of 2019.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I am looking forward to the next updates.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Excellent update Feetosopher, I enjoyed it a lot, especially Lalla who had not been featured on the site since the winter of 2019.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I am looking forward to the next updates.

Great to know, amico.. many thanks for your appreciation and your greetings, which are most welcome! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an exciting update, my dear friend! Wonderful and tough barefoot beauties, indeed!

--------------------

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
What an exciting update, my dear friend! Wonderful and tough barefoot beauties, indeed!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. glad that you enjoyed the update! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the second "Winter Barefooting Special" of the season at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
we have filthy-soled friends ALYSSA & CLAIRE, plus MANDALA.
Plenty of exciting feet close-ups in today's update! [Mmm]
From the next update, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will switch back to its customary updates
dedicated to barefooting in the milder seasons, but we will feature some autumn barefooting sets
every once in a while [Wink]

CLAIRE (left, feet size 40EU/9.5US) and ALYSSA (right, feet size 38EU/7.5US): it's filthy solefest time! [Jerkoff]
 -

ALYSSA (left) & CLAIRE (right) are very busy with a.. comparative assessment! [Big Grin]
 -

MANDALA (feet size 38EU/7.5US)
 -

-

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent update, Feetosopher, I enjoyed it a lot.
Alyssa and Claire were clearly into showing off their dirty soles on that day, weren't they?

--------------------

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Wonderful girls! And memories, for sure, I guess...

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Wonderful girls! And memories, for sure, I guess...

Many thanks for your appreciation, amico! [Thumbs Up]
Good guess! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Excellent update, Feetosopher, I enjoyed it a lot.
Alyssa and Claire were clearly into showing off their dirty soles on that day, weren't they?

Great to know, amico! Happy subscribers are the best reward for my efforts at BUG! [Thumbs Up]
Yeah, sure they were!!! [Blush]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the second episode of a new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
1 photoset and 1 full HD video!
CASSIE & SWAINS enjoy a barefoot Indian Summer in the countryside in Northern Italy.
Stay tuned for the next two episodes of this series! [Cool]

SWAINS (left - feet size 37EU/6.5US) and CASSIE (right - feet size 36EU/6US)
 -

SWAINS & CASSIE enjoy a barefoot snack in today's full HD video - duration 4 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Excellent update Feetosopher, I enjoyed it a lot.
Cassie lets us peek at her panties often in the video.

--------------------

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Such a wonderful duo! Great update, my dear friend!

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links