Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, barefootseeker! [Smile]

And indeed, it's always a pleasure to see the devine SWAINS!

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@barefeetseeker, @gb62da: many thanks for your appreciation, my friends! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is dedicated to our superstar SWAINS! [Blush]
1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO!
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
SWAINS delivers a hot legs'n'bare feet show in the Garden of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy).

SWAINS - feet size 37EU/6.5US
 -

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 4 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a photoset starring blonde barefoot beauty ALYSSA! [Blush]
ALYSSA invites subscribers to inspect her sexy, powerful & DIRTY-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US bare feet,
including in some exciting close-ups (a pleasure for subscribers only, of course! [Tongue] )

ALYSSA's dirty soles need washing.. any volunteers? [Mmm]
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great update with Alyssa, Feetosopher: I enjoyed it a lot.
It is great to see that you are managing to keep weekly updates at Barefoot Urban Girls.
Updates at Toes-In-Action and especially City Feet have become infrequent.
I imagine that subscribers to those two sites have started migrating towards Barefoot Urban Girls: can you confirm?

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful update, my dear friend. And I love her toe ring very much! ;-)

--------------------

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@barefeetseeker, @gb62da: thank you so much for the positive feedback, amici! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
It is great to see that you are managing to keep weekly updates at Barefoot Urban Girls.
I imagine that subscribers to those two sites have started migrating towards Barefoot Urban Girls: can you confirm?

Unfortunately not. The three sites seem to have limited overlaps in their potential customer base.
BUG models are probably too poshy to attract TIA subscribers, and City Feet subscribers are probably very video-oriented.
In general, I would say that the market for the "female barefooting" niche has been wrecked
by too many self-appointed "barefooting heroines" posting (usually shitty) stuff for free,
and by those selling (apparently only slightly less shitty) stuff on OnlyFans, Patreon and the like.. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a photoset dedicated to barefooting in the spring season,
starring beautiful TERESA, obviously dirty-soled and with a radiant smile! [Smile]
TERESA looks at several shop windows, and is happy to show how dirty her soles have become! [Wink]
This is an action-oriented photoset, with several on-the-fly, non-posed shots.
STAY TUNED for additional sets featuring unpublished pictures from my early photosessions
in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! [Cool]

TERESA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) in Venice (Italy), spring 2005
 -

-

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:

Unfortunately not. The three sites seem to have limited overlaps in their potential customer base.
BUG models are probably too poshy to attract TIA subscribers, and City Feet subscribers are probably very video-oriented.
In general, I would say that the market for the "female barefooting" niche has been wrecked
by too many self-appointed "barefooting heroines" posting (usually shitty) stuff for free,
and by those selling (apparently only slightly less shitty) stuff on OnlyFans, Patreon and the like.. [Confused]

That is quite strange, Feetosopher. I would never pay nearly 40 USD per month
to barely get a video every 3 weeks, like it happens now on City Feet.

--------------------

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Great to see that you have kept your policy to upload some vintage material from time to time,
as you had promised. I enjoyed the update with Teresa a lot. Well done, Feetosopher, thank you.

--------------------

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

She has a wonderful smile!

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

@barefeetseeker, @gb62da: many thanks for your appreciation, amici!
Great to know that you dig TERESA! [Thumbs Up]

@barefeetseeker: you can be 100% sure that I will be posting additional never-before-seen stuff
featuring my earlier models.. STAY TUNED! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

At BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring sexy newcomer CASSIE! [Blush]
Our supermodel SWAINS accompanied CASSIE in her debut session (the girls are friends in real life).
Barefooting in scenic and crowded urban locations; 1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting new series! [Cool]

SWAINS (left) and CASSIE (right) barefoot in Verona (Italy)
 -

CASSIE's feet (left) are size 36EU/6US; SWAINS' feet (right) are size 37EU/6.5US
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 2 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

What a debut of cute CASSIE! I'm happy you have a new model, my dear friend.
And SWAINS looks as divine as ever!

--------------------

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Ciao Feetosopher, I must let you know that I have instantly fallen in love with Cassie. What a fantastic newcomer!
You are right: her beauty has a flavour of the great Italian Divas of the 1950s.
I am looking forward to the new episodes in this series: great job, bravo Feetosopher!

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links