Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10506 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm] [Mmm]

[Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go with a DOUBLE UPDATE at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. 2 summer barefooting photosets,
starring TERESA and ALYSSA, and 2 autumn barefooting ones, starring VIOLACEA and UMA!
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
Beauty, sex appeal, elegance, a variety of locations, bold barefooting in public places,
and TOUGH, FILTHY SOLES in plenty of mind-blowing close-ups!

UMA on Castelvecchio fortified bridge in Verona (Italy), October 2010
 -

Plenty of close-ups of UMA's size 37EU/6.5US bare feet for BUG subscribers!
 -

VIOLACEA rode a monorail in Venice (Italy) in her bare feet & dirty soles!
 -

-

ALYSSA is keen on showing off her FILTHY-SOLED bare feet everywhere she goes!
 -

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more close-ups of ALYSSA's size 38EU/7-5US bare & FILTHY-SOLED feet!
 -

TERESA barefooted in Venice (Italy)
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10506 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful update, my dear friend! 🙏

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for this great update, Feetosopher. I hope that you will not put the site offline: I would have no paysite to subscribe to.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for your appreciation, gentlemen! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Thank you for this great update, Feetosopher. I hope that you will not put the site offline: I would have no paysite to subscribe to.

Many thanks to YOU, amico. You are one of the few subscribers that the site still has.
Frankly speaking, if I had to decide based on the returns that I get from the site, it would
have been put offline at least some months ago.
I will try my best to keep the site alive till its 10th anniversary, in December this year.
It is not a matter of scarcity of unpublished material to feature.. I still have plenty of that.
It is mainly a matter of dwindling motivation to devote to the site a share of my limited leisure time.
But celebrating 10 years online would be cool, so I'll try to hold on.

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another update dedicate to barefooting in cold weather at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
3 photosets starring MANDALA, STEFANIA, IRIE & BOOP!
Bold public barefooting in the season when no bare feet are in sight.. plus plenty of feet close-ups
and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' customary TOUGH, DIRTY SOLES on display! [Cool]

MANDALA (feet size 38EU/7.5US)
 -

MANDALA with the skyline of Verona (Italy)
 -

STEFANIA (feet size 36EU/6US): bold public barefooting in Venice (Italy)
 -

-

BOOP (left, feet size 37EU/6.5US) and IRIE (right, feet size 38EU/7.5US) in the railway station of Mestre (Italy)
 -

IRIE
 -

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:

Many thanks to YOU, amico. You are one of the few subscribers that the site still has.
Frankly speaking, if I had to decide based on the returns that I get from the site, it would
have been put offline at least some months ago.
I will try my best to keep the site alive till its 10th anniversary, in December this year.
It is not a matter of scarcity of unpublished material to feature.. I still have plenty of that.
It is mainly a matter of dwindling motivation to devote to the site a share of my limited leisure time.
But celebrating 10 years online would be cool, so I'll try to hold on.

I understand your position, but viewed from my side, as a subscriber to the site, it is indeed a pity.
Today's update proves that you still have great unpublished material to feed the site. Hold on. Ciao.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi my dear friend! I'm so glad to see this wonderful update at last!

And for sure, reaching the 10 years anniversary by end of this year would be great. Where has all the time gone? ...

Best wishes for you for 2023!

--------------------

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
Hi my dear friend! I'm so glad to see this wonderful update at last!

And for sure, reaching the 10 years anniversary by end of this year would be great. Where has all the time gone? ...

Best wishes for you for 2023!

Ciao my dear friend, many thanks for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]
I'll do my best to hold on at least till the 10th anniversary.. then we will see.. [Cool]
All the best to you for 2023, big hugs from Italy! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Another special update dedicated to barefooting in public in cold weather!
2 photosets (50 pictures in total) starring ALYSSA, CLAIRE and The Dark Queen of Barefooting, VIOLACEA!
Bold barefooting in fall and winter, sexy girls, and our customary extravaganza of DIRTY SOLES! [Cool]

CLAIRE (left - feet size 40EU/9.5US) and ALYSSA (right - feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Mestre (Italy)
 -

-

The Dark Queen of Barefooting, VIOLACEA, delivers bold barefooting in public in Venice (Italy)
 -

BUG subscribers can also enjoy some exciting close-ups of VIOLACEA's tough, wet & dirty soles! [Wink]
 -

-

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Wonderful natural beauties! Great update, my dear friend!

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links