Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@gb62da, @barefeetseeker: many thanks indeed for your enthusiastic feedback about CASSIE! [Thumbs Up]
Indeed I think that I have hit the jackpot with CASSIE: I have never had so many new subscriptions
to the site in a single day since the debut of AMELIE back in 2016!
[Woot] [Cheers]

STAY TUNED for the other exciting episodes in this new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. ciao! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the update I am talking about.. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
At BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring sexy newcomer CASSIE! [Blush]
Our supermodel SWAINS accompanied CASSIE in her debut session (the girls are friends in real life).
Barefooting in scenic and crowded urban locations; 1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO!
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting new series! [Cool]

SWAINS (left) and CASSIE (right) barefoot in Verona (Italy)
 -

CASSIE's feet (left) are size 36EU/6US; SWAINS' feet (right) are size 37EU/6.5US
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 2 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad to hear about your success!!! Well deserved! [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
I'm glad to hear about your success!!! Well deserved! [Smile]

Thank you so much, amico! [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a photoset starring MANDALA!
MANDALA poses in 3 different locations, showing off her dirty-soled bare feet!
Enjoy! [Cool]

MANDALA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefoot & dirty-soled in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
 -

-

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful update with this beauty!
And Happy Easter to you, my dear friend!!!

--------------------

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Wonderful update with this beauty!
And Happy Easter to you, my dear friend!!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation about the update, and above all for your good wishes! [Thumbs Up]
I hope that you enjoyed your Easter break, amico! [Smile] Ciao from Italy!

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have real-life sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA..
with plenty of exciting close-ups of their hard'n'dirty-soled bare feet!
ENJOY! [Cool]

ARIANNA (left) & GIORGIA (right) barefooted in the garden of a luxury hotel in Venice (Italy)
 -

Hard-soled barefoot sisters: GIORGIA's size 39EU/8.5US (left) & ARIANNA's size 38EU/7.5US (right)
 -

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Wonderful duo, my dear friend!

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Wonderful duo, my dear friend!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the final episode in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series
starring our gorgeous supermodel SWAINS! 1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO (duration 4'30'')!
BUG subscribers get SWAINS' tough dusty soles in their faces while she replies (in English)
to my questions about her sexy bare feet in an exclusive VIDEO-INTERVIEW! [Cool]

SWAINS - feet size 37EU/6.5US
 -

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''
 -

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have enjoyed the update with Arianna and Giorgia and today's update with wonderful Swains a lot, Feetosopher.
I cannot understand why people still pay nearly 40 USD per month for a membership to City Feet,
which barely releases 2 updates per month now.
I have also seen that there have not been updates to Toes-In-Action for nearly 4 weeks.
Barefoot Urban Girls is now the only paysite in the barefooting niche that offers weekly updates,
and for less than 12 USD per month.
Keep up the great job, Feetosopher. Good night.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

SWAINS looks so divine again. Wonderful update!!!

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
SWAINS looks so divine again. Wonderful update!!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
I have enjoyed the update with Arianna and Giorgia and today's update with wonderful Swains a lot, Feetosopher.
I cannot understand why people still pay nearly 40 USD per month for a membership to City Feet,
which barely releases 2 updates per month now.
I have also seen that there have not been updates to Toes-In-Action for nearly 4 weeks.
Barefoot Urban Girls is now the only paysite in the barefooting niche that offers weekly updates,
and for less than 12 USD per month.
Keep up the great job, Feetosopher. Good night.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. I love to keep subscribers happy! [Thumbs Up]
As for your considerations.. probably they have money to waste [Big Grin]
If you consider that there are several dudes around who pay insane sums to buy crappy DIY videos
from generally unattractive, self-appointed "barefooting beauties" on clips4sale, OnlyFans, ManyVids etc..
you should not be that much surprised.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links