Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have another episode of the series featuring ARIANNA's barefoot Swiss vacation!
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
Public barefooting in crowded city streets, exciting feet close-ups, and FILTHY SOLES! [Wink]

ARIANNA near the Central Railway Station of Zurich (Switzerland), August 2008.
 -

ARIANNA makes a self-assessment of the results of an entire day of urban barefooting.. FILTHY SOLES! [Mmm]
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2364 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful update, my dear friend. She looks amazing and so cute especially in the first pic! [Wink]

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
Wonderful update, my dear friend. She looks amazing and so cute especially in the first pic! [Wink]

Many thanks for your appreciation, amico.. I totally agree with you! [Thumbs Up]
ARIANNA will always hold a special place in my heart, also because of that trailblazing Swiss tour! [Woot]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2364 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another excellent update in this series, Feetosopher. Congratulations.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Another excellent update in this series, Feetosopher. Congratulations.

Many thanks for your appreciation, amico! I hope that you will like today's update! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have FIVE barefoot & dirty-soled beauties!
A barefoot trio - ANNIKA, COBY & IRIE - and a barefoot duo - LITTLEGIO & STELLA!
Beauty, elegance, public barefooting in pictoresque locations, bare feet close-ups and VERY DIRTY SOLES! [Mmm]

Left to right: ANNIKA, COBY, IRIE
 -

COBY, IRIE & ANNIKA compare their dirty-soled bare feet during a pause of the photosession
 -

STELLA (left) and LITTLEGIO (right) in Venice (Italy)
 -

-

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, 5 wonderful and sexy girls!

--------------------

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm] [Mmm]

[Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Indeed, 5 wonderful and sexy girls!

Thank you for your appreciation, amico! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the fourth and final episode
in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring CASSIE and SWAINS!
1 photoset and 1 full HD video!
Beauty, elegance, sex appeal, barefooting in public, and exciting close-ups of VERY DIRTY SOLES! [Mmm]

CASSIE (left, feet size 36EU/6US) and SWAINS (right, feet size 37EU/6.5US)
 -

CASSIE and SWAINS pose in Verona (Italy) with Castelvecchio fortified bridge in the background
 -

CASSIE and SWAINS in full HD video - duration 2 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

I'm very happy to see CASSIE and SWAINS again!

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
I'm very happy to see CASSIE and SWAINS again!

I am.. happy that you are happy, amico! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for this fantastic update, Feetosopher. I enjoyed it a lot. Ciao.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
Thank you for this fantastic update, Feetosopher. I enjoyed it a lot. Ciao.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! Happy subscribers are the best reward for my efforts! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links