Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features two photosets starring ARIANNA and LADY X!
Filthy-soled ARIANNA keeps on barefooting in the crowded streets of the Old Town in Zurich
during her 3-day all-barefoot Swiss vacation, and LADY X poses in various locations in Venice (Italy).
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
The photosets also include some exciting close-ups of the girls' bare feet!

ARIANNA met a random barefooting girl on the road, and she agreed to pose for a "souvenir" picture!
 -

Filthy-soled ARIANNA barefooting in the Old Town in Zurich (Switzerland)
 -

Busty barefoot cutie LADY X (feet size 37EU/6.5US)
 -

Also motorboats need fuel! [Wink]
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2364 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great update, Feetosopher. I especially enjoyed the new episode in the series starring Arianna.
Was the random barefooter beautiful? Ciao.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful ladies, my dear friend! And you were even lucky to meet a random barefoot girl! :-) Too sad you have to keep her privacy secret... but I understand, of course!

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@barefeetseeker, @gb62da: many thanks to both for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]
The random barefooter had kind of a Plain Jane face.. vaguely cute, but nothing special.
You get the best parts of her.. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2364 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the advantages of foot fetish photography. Faces aren't that important... [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
One of the advantages of foot fetish photography. Faces aren't that important... [Wink]

Well amico.. when it's about choosing, that is, as far as the models I work with are concerned..
faces are extremely important to me.. way more than feet! [Smile]
Probably some of the models appearing on BUG have not so great feet (to someone, at least)..
but very few, if any, have plain faces! [Cool]
Of course when it's about random barefoot girls that I have the rare luck of meeting while I am shooting..
I must take them as they come.. even when they have so-so faces.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

I know what you mean, my dear friend, and I totally agree. As I also love the combination of beautiful faces and feet. [Smile]

But I was more thinking about all those girls who don't want to be identifiable on internet. Here it's more easy for us foot lovers to respect here wishes. And I'm not talking about body parts/foot close-ups, but full body portraits.

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know what you mean, my dear friend, and I totally agree. As I also love the combination of beautiful faces and feet. [Smile]

But I was more thinking about all those girls who don't want to be identifiable on internet. Here it's more easy for us foot lovers to respect here wishes. And I'm not talking about body parts/foot close-ups, but full body portraits.

You are right, amico.. but you should also know that to me..
Face visible? Bundesliga! [Cool]
Face not visible? Regionalliga! [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

I know, my dear friend. I know and agree! [Smile]

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is entirely dedicated to our superstar SWAINS! [Blush]
1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO (duration over 4 min)!
Enjoy! [Cool]

SWAINS on her debut session in Verona (Italy), August 2013
 -

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration over 4 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Loyal Member
Member # 53972

What a wonderful travel back in time!

And that girl is absolutely right. SWAINS was and is gorgeous!

[ June 14, 2022, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: gb62da @ wu ]

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What a wonderful travel back in time!

And that girl is absolutely right. SWAINS was and is gorgeous!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! [Thumbs Up]
SWAINS is a timeless barefoot beauty! [Blush]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10515 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

In today's double feeture at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two photosets starring GIORGIA and HIMEKO!
GIORGIA delivers one of the hottest & boldest FILTHY-SOLED FOOTSHOWS ever featured on the site
and HIMEKO lets you get up close and personal with her unpedicured bare feet with rough muddy soles!
WARNING! CRACKED HEELS from years of hardcore barefooting! [Eek!]

GIORGIA: filthy-soled & super-powerful size 39EU/8.5US feet on bold display! [Jerkoff]
 -

GIORGIA barefoot in public in Verona (Italy)
 -

Japanese exchange student HIMEKO - feet size 37EU/6.5US
 -

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links