Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult)
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASURE OR PUNISHMENT
 -
I've had you in chastity for a month. Now it's time to play with your sensitive little situation.

If you spill a single drop of this wine, in the glass resting on the tray secured by the bit-gag in your mouth, I will beat your balls until they're black, blue, and the floor is red. I will rub your dick raw with these dry leather boots until you're grated flesh.

If you do a good job, I will allow you to worship My thigh-high brown leather boots and kiss My feet inside. And perhaps, if you perform well there, you may beg for one little orgasm before I lock you back up for another MONTH. Or so. I don't know. Maybe I'll forget to mark it on the calendar and you'll have to start over.

I will let you out for only a moment, before putting you back in chastity. The possibility that you will enjoy any of it is slim, so try not to make it none.

While you struggle to keep the glass steady, naked, on your knees, with the gag in your mouth, I torment you. I crush My boot into your dick and balls and scrape My heels across your soft, vulnerable skin. I tap on the glass and smile. I look you in the eyes and purr into your ear all of the risks involved in your predicament, while simultaneously sending shivers down your spine with dominant dirty talk.

It takes every last ounce of your strength to keep the glass from falling.

It takes even more energy to resist the erection pushing against the confines of your cock cage.

Come experience and understand the details of this spider's web, and the psychological tension I like to pull tight around your mind (your penis. That is what you use to think.).

Come for the fantastic footjob by the expert Herself. Stay for the temptation to submit and have your orgasms controlled by a powerful Goddess.

I love obedience. But I also love to correct mistakes. It's a delicate balance. W/we both know who's going to enjoy this orgasm, don't W/we?

Hint: It's not you.

There's always a catch.

Featuring stupid fluffy

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ACHING FOR FEET

-

Training cocks is just like training pets: You just make them think it's their idea, and they'll be begging for your guidance.

First, I tease you with my long manicured fingernails, gently stroking the top half of your cock, tickling under the ridge of your head. My eyes pierce your soul as my lips get closer to your dick - but all you'll get is the blowing of my breath. I want you for something else.

As I purr to you, I take a thin silk scarf and brush it against your cock. Expertly. It's amazing, how focused I get the silky fabric on your hot spots. I can do this with a silk tie... what can I do with my other body parts?

I want you to internalize a foot fetish that you don't currently have. I want you to fantasize about a foot job. I want you to ache for my feet. So I will give them to you - allow them to control your cock, stroke it, tease it, and sweetly talk to you. But with each rising arousal and engorgement of your cock, I'm building what I want in you.

This feels so amazing, me lubing up your dick and wrapping my perfect feet around it, that your entire body soon joins in the anticipation of orgasm - to my feet. Any hesitation you might have had in the corners of your mind or body starts to vibrate and come together into one mesmerized symphony of anticipation.

Your mind is blown by the deftness with which my feet take control of your dick. Well, my dick.

It's as if my arches were made to wrap around the shaft while simultaneously massaging the rest. The wrinkles on my soles and edges are so deep, so plentiful, that it's like having a slick ribbed toy that offers sensations you've never had with hands or mouths.

And then there are the toes. The fingers of the feet. They go to work on the tip of your cock and it feels even better than anyone's fingers have ever felt. All of this, while my words are so erotic and purred in such a way that you could get hard merely by listening.

The throbbing and pulsing of your cock between my soles and toes tells me that it's working. How about if I turn around, so that my ass touches the tip of your dick while my feet are wrapped around it? I KNOW what I am doing, you dear unsuspecting man you. I'm brain washing your body into craving my feet, and the only way to do that... is to condition you like Pavlov's favorite student. Leave you drooling, take away the treat, bring it back, take it away, and make you drool at my command.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: SILK & SATIN , SENSUAL DOMINATION , WRINKLED SOLES , TEASE & DENIAL , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: sarah diavola , brat princess sarah , silk scarf , silk tie , lube feet , toes , pov fj , pov footjob , sensual foot domination , ass , oily soles , highly arched feet , arches , pov foot worship , foot tease

[ March 11, 2021, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Sarah DiAvola ]

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links