Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Top Clips - Foot Worship (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Top Clips - Foot Worship
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mena Li Owns Me Part 1: Foot Slavery

On Mena and her husband's one year Anniversary, she decides to tell him that things aren't working for her. She wants to be with a submissive man, since he isn't good for much more and she hasn't been satisfied. She wants to turn him into a submissive cuckold and if he wants to save their marriage and make her happy, he must comply. He decides to try it out, and puts on the collar she had brought for him. He gets on his knees as he is told and worships her perfect feet.

-

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5751/18072102/Mena+Li+Owns+Me+Part+1%3A+Foot+Slavery

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cum Contribution

You will make the ultimate contribution to My beauty. You will cum at My feet before you go into chastity. You will honor Me by giving what's left of your manhood. Drain your balls at My feet! Cum in front of My soles and worship Me. And lock away what little dignity you have left. Only drained and chaste will you get to serve Me. Your happiness awaits.

-

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2218/18295814/Cum+Contribution

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Natalya & Sasha Cruel intentions

While hanging at the bar at fetishcon, The Gorgeous Brats Natalya and Sasha had a guy come up to them and start buying them drinks thinking it may get him lucky later on. The girls rinsed him for all his money and promised him a "good time" if he came up to their room. The idiot really thought he'd get a threesome with these two Goddesses but as soon as he comes into their room they show their cruel intentions and pill him to the bed and tell him the only fun he's gonna have is being their complete foot bitch and cleaning every inch of dirt, sweat and toe jam from their dirty feet! He doesn't know what hit him as he suddenly has their toes digging deep into his mouth, tickling his throat! The brats laugh as they force him to worship every inch of foot. These two brats are stunning as they completely work over the guy with their foot perfection. He'll learn to be a bit smarter next time.

-

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40537/18375593/Natalya+%26+Sasha+Cruel+intentions+-+4K+MP4

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links