Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Worth of a bump I'd say! Mystique and Dae were fabulous fabulous fabulous!

bruce

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ December 05, 2007, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she´s totally hot! WOW!!!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dae is a vision of beauty wrapped in cute.

Mystique is quite the cutie herself.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Mystique is fine. Dated her for a bit after Dae, but we both ended it, she's doing real modeling again and dating some guy from Canada.

And nolan - the girl in the last two shots is Daemoness.

how on earth did you date two chicks from here?

you weren't even the guy that originally posted their pics here

also what made you dump them, give us the dirt [Big Grin]

Not sure. Dae was luck. I think Mystique and I just used eachother as rebounds..but oh well it was fun as hell and I have no complaints.
it's just weird how you lived in the same area as two of the girls that posted pics here

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
I have a bunch of photos of Daemoness... and a few photos that copyrighted by Barefoot Cam Girls (I'm not allowed to post them).

why not? the site doesn't even exist anymore and the dude that ran the site ripped off the models

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy sh**! I didn't know that.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol they are still copyrighted
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
I have a bunch of photos of Daemoness... and a few photos that copyrighted by Barefoot Cam Girls (I'm not allowed to post them).

why not? the site doesn't even exist anymore and the dude that ran the site ripped off the models
It sure would be nice to actually have the full story before blurting something like this out....

But hey, whatever makes you sleep at night...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nah no drama with that please, over and done with.

I didn't, Mighty Mike, btw. Mystique lives far away, she just flew to see me a bunch of times. Only Dae lives near me.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like the bottle of Heinz ketchup is about to pour it out. The anticipation was worth it. Here are the 8 photos of the legendary high arched goth chick, DAEMONESS.

-  -  -  -

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so you basically cropped the watermark out? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this thread... Hey Scarlet you talk to Dae or Mystique much any more?

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both on a daily basis.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Tell them both I said hello! Doubt they'll remember me but what the heck!

bruce

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links