Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by trevorfeet:
WOW....AMAZING!!! can i come with you on your next vacation haha...def had me cumming!

Maybe Wu's should start sponsoring trips for it's members. Pick a place to go and work with a travel agent to get group discounts! Of course it would have to be somewhere warm so we women can wiggle our toes and oil up our feet in the warmth of the sun! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey girl these are great! Very creative i really liked the last shot with the chair. [Smile]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locnus
Board Regular
Member # 19487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locnus         Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely beautiful sets peds, and I think everyone can agree. Your toes are an absolute joy to have here on this forum. Your feet and toes are amazing as i'm sure you know. Thanks for all your awesome post, its a pleasure to view such gorgeous feet. Sincerely, your # 1 big toe fan!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! What hot looking pics! I love the toe ring and the ankle bracelet. The oily feet at the pool pics are awesome! Thanks for posting pics of your feet. They're excellent as always!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha....sounds good....I live in VA so i'll set up the trip to the nations capital (20 min from me)and we can get the party started!! your bring the feet ill bring the.....you know....wink wink
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome photos. A trip with my favorite foot models?.... Hmmm intriguing. And terribly arousing. Sounds like one hell of a plan.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
listen.. you've showed us why your name is the way it is.. some very very sexy poses and hot pics you posted! wish I was in that pool that day!!!! very very sweet!

nice lovely sole shots!!!! yummy!!! you're fit.. i need to get that fit!!! real nice tone to you!!! sweet deal!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I have been a fan since your arrival here to the board, but I have to say....you have some rockin' body on you! Mmmm, mmmm!! Your vacation pics have been so sexy, and so hot. Your soles look amazing, and love the pics of your pretty feet on vacation, too. Your legs are so so sexy, and that last post from your second update of you sitting in the chair...WOW, look at you sexy wrinkled soles.

And now your sexy feet and legs in nylons...mos def killing Me slowly, but what a way to go.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by trevorfeet:
WOW....AMAZING!!! can i come with you on your next vacation haha...def had me cumming!

Maybe Wu's should start sponsoring trips for it's members. Pick a place to go and work with a travel agent to get group discounts! Of course it would have to be somewhere warm so we women can wiggle our toes and oil up our feet in the warmth of the sun! [Smile]
OMG What an idea!!!! That is brilliant.... Like a foot fetish convention/retreat!! Put us down for two.!
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfectpeds, I was ok, alright, maybe not so ok, but holding it back until I got to the 3rd to the last pic in the second set. The picture with your pretty right foot perched on the edge of the chair and your left foot slightly raised just sent me over the top. That is absolutely one of my all-time favorite poses, WOW, what a great arch and super -sexy long legs. I should have known better before even looking at a new thread of yours and made a trip to the kitchen to get a few paper towels. Thanks, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! the 3rd pic in the pool that shows your pedis completely it's just amazing, what a pair of feet you've been blessed...........take care of them very good please you have a gift and if you know how to use it you'll own this world jejeje.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning from head to toe~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what an amazing set of pics ... totally HOT [Big Grin]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm loving your pics. Your feet are so beautiful.....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmm, what a wonderful set of pics perfect peds.

Thanx for sharing your beauty, puts a smile on my face after a somewhat dull evening. [Kiss]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links