Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredibly sexy feet, soles and one hot body! It's women like you that I prefer to chase after...just like the woman in my avatar!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW at this set you are drog dead gorgeous. Thank you for wearing an anklet i am a big fan of them and you just look crazy sexy wearing one...that cute little toe ring too...just wow. I dont know if it'll sound rude or something but I really want to let you know how much these turned me on and that i appreciate that. Esp. the top right anklet pic, where your crossing your legs and caresing them with your hands...you are a true beauty and its not just your beautiful bare feet. Thanks!!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"seems to me like you, Fate111, and fjb know full well and aren't going to share with me...LOL"
Comment by perfectpeds

Suffice it to say, you (and other ladies) have some female admirers who would lick you silly if given half a chance. [Mmm]
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See fjb -- I guess I need you to keep me enlightened! LOL I honestly didn't really pick up on it that way but appreciate a nice compliment - whether from a man or a woman - if it's sincere.

I'm off on vacation tomorrow or should I say today in about 3 hours. So I should get some sleep.

No internet access for awhile -- sorry!

I promise to try and come back with some exciting new pictures!

XOXOXO to all my wonderful friends at Wu's.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
WOW at this set you are drog dead gorgeous. Thank you for wearing an anklet i am a big fan of them and you just look crazy sexy wearing one...that cute little toe ring too...just wow. I dont know if it'll sound rude or something but I really want to let you know how much these turned me on and that i appreciate that. Esp. the top right anklet pic, where your crossing your legs and caresing them with your hands...you are a true beauty and its not just your beautiful bare feet. Thanks!!

I don't find your comments rude at all. In fact, I'm flattered! It inspires me to go buy more anklets and toe rings!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm off on vacation tomorrow"...
Comment by perfectpeds

Again ?? [Cry]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vacation over yet? Get back soon!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Well it sounds like I've been missed! [Kiss]

-

Thanks for thinking of me while I was gone! Keep an eye out soon for a new post!

--------------------

Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The double sole shot on the chair is the hottest picture ever !!!!!!!!!!!! delicious scrumptious gorgeous and amazing !!!!!!!! love the rest also, and your body is fantastic !!! ..

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't wait for your next post. Looking at what you have posted right now, simply beautiful! Your feet and especially your toes are pure heaven. Just thinking of your feet is making me hot.....
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow gorgeous feet, would love to see more of you baby! woah!!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

She's back !! [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the longer those toenails get the harder my dick get's....................... [Smile]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Seems not only was I heating up in the sun, but my pics are causing some temperatures to rise (among other things) as well.

I'm not sure this last vacation will live up to your expectations, but I will try to fill in where I can. This trip was not suitable for a lasting pedicure -- polish kept chipping away little at a time.

-

I had to drown my sorrows with a nice cold beverage! (Sorry Le Daemon - haven't had a chance to do the dark lager yet!!!!)

Wrinkleheaven - I hope you won't be too disappointed. I smashed my left big toe on an air tank and broke my toenail -- really low. Have no fear... I did save it with glue! And it looks pretty good unless you get microscope - but it had to be filed down a little!

-

I can only hope my next post will meet with everyone's approval.

--------------------

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -  - [URL=http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?
loc=loc849&image=36434_100_2729_123_849lo.jpg]  - [/URL]  -  -  -  -

I hope that I captured a little something for everyone's tastes! [Mmm]

You have a stunning body...as we say in Atlanta, Shawty is a 10! You give just enough for imaginations to run wild.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links