Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
terrific feet! I could kiss them for hours till my lips fall off. That anklet is super sexy and adorable - just like every single centimeter of Your feet. Best feet on Wu's!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! What great shots! LOVE the sole shots. Beautiful body to match the sexy feet. Where do I sign up to oil you from head to toes. I got the baby oil! [Bow Down]

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, I have been a fan since your arrival here to the board, but I have to say....you have some rockin' body on you! Mmmm, mmmm!! Your vacation pics have been so sexy, and so hot. Your soles look amazing, and love the pics of your pretty feet on vacation, too. Your legs are so so sexy, and that last post from your second update of you sitting in the chair...WOW, look at you sexy wrinkled soles.

And now your sexy feet and legs in nylons...mos def killing Me slowly, but what a way to go.

Regards,
2swift

2swift, its comments such as these that keeps me coming back to post again and again. It is truly MY pleasure as it makes me feel sexy and desirable.

I aim to please and I will continue to work on creative and different ideas -- if you have something you want to see specifically -- let me know - perhaps I can accommodate you.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
perfectpeds, I was ok, alright, maybe not so ok, but holding it back until I got to the 3rd to the last pic in the second set. The picture with your pretty right foot perched on the edge of the chair and your left foot slightly raised just sent me over the top. That is absolutely one of my all-time favorite poses, WOW, what a great arch and super -sexy long legs. I should have known better before even looking at a new thread of yours and made a trip to the kitchen to get a few paper towels. Thanks, ned

Ned, I have a membership to Costco so next time I'll stock up on the paper towels for you. I wouldn't want you to hold back due to lack of towels! Glad I could provide you with some viewing pleasure. You're excitement always gives me a warm feeling.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, I'm glad the feeling is somewhat mutual because you have given me more than just a 'warm' feeling. I only wish I could do the same for you. You know, the fact that you are even the slightest bit excited by knowing my actions seems to add that much more to my arousal. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cool rick:
WOW! What great shots! LOVE the sole shots. Beautiful body to match the sexy feet. Where do I sign up to oil you from head to toes. I got the baby oil! [Bow Down]

you are so sweet. It's nice to know other parts of me are appreciated as well.

Have you ever had a whole body massage? I have - except for my private parts - and OMG does it feel good. You're like jello afterward.

So an offer of getting oiled up from head to toe sounds wonderful indeed.

--------------------

atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, you have such an amazing body! And you feet are just the best! I would give anything to lick your soles and suck your toes.. You're def my new favorite foot model. Thanks perfect peds!

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ROAD TRIP! A massage for you would be my pleasure. I'm there!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Someone once asked me why I work so hard at trying to think of new and creative shots to post and why I keep posting if I don't actually get turned on by feet.

WELL, I replied ... At Wu's you find a multitude of individuals from all different walks of life and from different states, countries, of all genders, and never have I found a site with such respectful, supportive, complimentary, humorous and intelligent array of individuals. The women support and encourage each other and knowing the men get turned on and appreciate my feet -- well , heck - that just makes me feel sexier than ever.

So my purpose here is to try to provide all of you with as much pleasure as you have given to me in return with all your sexy and sometimes funny - comments.

[Cheers] [Kiss]

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"The women support and encourage each other and knowing the men get turned on and appreciate my feet"...
Comment by perfectpeds

Maybe it's just me, but some of the women around here seem to be 'encouraging' a little more than that.
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

_fjb_

P.S. Great shots, especially the hose pics; even better than the other recent thread.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And what might you be referring to, fjb? Hmmmmm? LOL

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
And what might you be referring to, fjb? Hmmmmm? LOL

I have no idea... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

seems to me like you, Fate111, and fjb know full well and aren't going to share with me...LOL

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
seems to me like you, Fate111, and fjb know full well and aren't going to share with me...LOL

Well, we can't give everything away now, can we?

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nope.. can't do that. if we did.. you ladies would get bored of having us totally figured out!! this mystery means we've evolved some!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links