Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by deadbeatrec:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I'll be leaving soon for the long Memorial Day Weekend. Heading to Maine for some chill time with my cousins...and when we get together ... it's always a blast! If the weather is true to what's forecast... there'll be some more oily soles and toes coming your way next week!
[Fingers Crossed]

Or would you rather see me clean out my closets? [Wink]

some of the sexiest feet, toes, soles and arch i have ever laid my eyes on. wowowowoowow!!!!! they rivial the best of the best hun. u are gorgeous!!!
Just back from my weekend and haven't had computer access for a couple of days -- what a nice way to be welcomed home! [Tongue]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Havent forgotten about funky, lol. Hope You had a nice day, my friend *kisses*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE that pic pp! the white shoes shows off your tan and sexy toes so well! i love it. damn you have smokin legs woman! [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
LOVE that pic pp! the white shoes shows off your tan and sexy toes so well! i love it. damn you have smokin legs woman! [Big Grin]

smokin' legs? Perfect way to put it. I agree!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Ophillia and Britney for all your kind comnents and support!

I haven't forgotten the "funky" color Britney - It's just been a crazy week.

And Ophillia -- your blue polish on the your recent post looked great on you! Keep experimenting with color -- maybe even try a darker color like I did here. I thought - blue polish - NEVER -- and then WOW - I kind of liked it!

-  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, love your toes in this deep blue polish. It really showcases your pretty toes, and makes them "pop". Plus, love love love the sexy Fredricks shoes with the lovely toe prints. Just as sexy as can be, perfectpeds.

If I remember right, that first pic was part of a previous contribution you did before...and one of the pics that made Me such a fan of your lovely, sexy feet. Wonderful to see again.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, love your toes in this deep blue polish. It really showcases your pretty toes, and makes them "pop". Plus, love love love the sexy Fredricks shoes with the lovely toe prints. Just as sexy as can be, perfectpeds.

If I remember right, that first pic was part of a previous contribution you did before...and one of the pics that made Me such a fan of your lovely, sexy feet. Wonderful to see again.

Regards,
2swift

You are correct 2swift. It was in one of my first threads and I had never worn "blue" before. But after I got used to it, I actually loved the color. Now I'm getting ready to experiment with a new one and while I'm getting those toes ready for pics and review -- I'll be posting a new thread soon to give everyone something other than this one to look at!

I'll look into the sterling silver ... and thanks for all your wonderful support and comments.

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Perfectpeds your feet are perfect.LOl I almost fell out of my chair when I saw them.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Wow Perfectpeds your feet are perfect.LOl I almost fell out of my chair when I saw them.

Thanks Tiny Dave - Hope you didn't hurt anything!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
Havent forgotten about funky, lol. Hope You had a nice day, my friend *kisses*

About that funky color... OMG!

When I first put it on I thought, "oooh not as nice as I thought" but I gave it some time...and then I started getting ready to go out dancing and I realized it went perfectly with a certain thong high heeled sandal I have and a shirt that I have and so on and so on...

just wait until you see my newest post... I promise it will be up before I got to bed on Sunday night!

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"just wait until you see my newest post"....
Comment by perfectpeds

_fjb_ [Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be watching this board like a hawk !!!!!!!!!! [Drool]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cashal
Board Regular
Member # 30910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cashal   Email cashal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning you have beautiful feet, so damn sexy.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by warren locke:
Stunning you have beautiful feet, so damn sexy.

It's always nice to see that new members will search out older threads and not just view the most current. You never know what you might have missed!

Thank you for reviving my oily feet [Mmm] So glad you liked them!

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

You are a doll, thats all there is to it a total complete doll

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links