Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sweltering, Sunburned Jewel with Hot Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sweltering, Sunburned Jewel with Hot Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was a sweltering day in the Puget Sound area. Footgirl Jewel and I went to some antique shops and a farmer's market - we had NO idea how hot it would be, and how much it would sap from us. I did take advantage of the time to catch some artsy images of Miss Jewel - and her hot feet.

-

How much is that footgirl in the window? Priceless! It's Miss Jewel, imitating a manequin.

-

While setting up for (and taking) these, we drew a lot of attention from passers-by. She had that traffic crawling by, and a lot of questions generated.

-

-

Then we both took refuge inside, to take advantage of the cool space and air conditioning. Jewel, perched barefoot and beautiful.

-

We ordered cold, refreshing frapuccino drinks and spent plenty of time inside, safe from the blistering sun.

-

Jewel cools her Heels and puts her feet up. I LOVE girls who are bold enough, and confident enough in the beauty of their feet, to put them on the table. Such a statement!

Nothing goes better with quality coffee drinks than female FEET! And as feet go, Jewel's taste (and smell) even better than the coffee.

-

Sunburned Jewel and her hot feet ... so that's how I spent a sweltering day in the Puget Sound; getting hot, bothered, burned and then cooled, refreshed and excited by the beautiful feet of footgirl Jewel. I leave you with a prefunctory "Hallmark Moment" foot photo.

-

[ August 15, 2008, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW love the pose pics! She is definitely HOT! I also can stop staring at her lips, so luscius and full.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweltering hot weather? Sweltering hot shots, Rep ++

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
WOW love the pose pics! She is definitely HOT! I also can stop staring at her lips, so luscius and full.

If you like lips ... and Jewel's, I did specifically showcase them in the first photo set with her:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012991#000000

Let me know what you think about those.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by PapaPassOut:
Sweltering hot weather? Sweltering hot shots, Rep ++

It was sweltering, and I think that brought the best out of Miss Jewel. She translated those hot feet right through the lens and into the resultant photographs.

[ August 15, 2008, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is fucking sexy. And seeing her with her feet on the table made me lose control.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, she absolutely stunning! She has the face of an angel and the feet of a goddess.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She remains an absolute beauty, and I still hold to My first compliment that she looks like a porcelain doll. This is so evident in these photos too. With her fair skin, flush colored cheeks, gentle eyes, and full lips...she looks like a prized doll on display for all to see as they pass by her in the heat. Stunning!

Love her sexy feet, and her beautiful posing as she cools off. Her soles look so soft, and so hot all at once.

Fantastic job, Ben! Your photography skills are amazing, and really show her off and capture her beauty.

My compliments to you and especially to her. Amazing.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My my my. She's stunning Ben.
I Sure am glad you're back.
Yogi B<)

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Superb shots, Ben! Very original and Jewel is, well, a jewel!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
She is fucking sexy. And seeing her with her feet on the table made me lose control.

There's something about girls who have the nerve to put their feet on the table. It's and amazing act, it's almost as if to say "Look at my Feet!" ... or "So what?".

[ August 15, 2008, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous Ben! Absolutely gorgeous!

Welcome back indeed, sir!

~Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing these, Ben - Jewel is gorgeous and her feet are fantastic!

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

I LOVE girls who are bold enough, and confident enough in the beauty of their feet, to put them on the table. Such a statement!

I love seeing this in public!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:

If you like lips ... and Jewel's, I did specifically showcase them in the first photo set with her:

Let me know what you think about those.

...and lips she does have! Great photography on this set. Well, all of your work is always top notch Ben. This one stands out to me more than the others for some reason. Is it the subject material or soft filtering...? Thanks for sharing with us!
I might have had some luck on this one; all these photographs were taken using existing light (and the light kept changing). On some of the inside photos where Miss Jewel was sitting on the window ledge, I thought of using some fill flash - but then decided to just shoot and let the shadows fall where they may. In the end, we both loved the way she looked.

[ August 15, 2008, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links