Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sweltering, Sunburned Jewel with Hot Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sweltering, Sunburned Jewel with Hot Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
Ben, she absolutely stunning! She has the face of an angel and the feet of a goddess.

Hello Hamp - I did an earlier photo post on Jewel, with a little more emphasis on her face. You can find it here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012991;p=1

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
My my my. She's stunning Ben.
I Sure am glad you're back.
Yogi B<)

By the way Yogi ... have you ever posted the full size photo of your avatar? It's a nice photograph and your wife's feet look great on the dash.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

Thanks! I really missed your posts. I am so glad that you decided to join us gain!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
She remains an absolute beauty, and I still hold to My first compliment that she looks like a porcelain doll. This is so evident in these photos too. With her fair skin, flush colored cheeks, gentle eyes, and full lips...she looks like a prized doll on display for all to see as they pass by her in the heat. Stunning!

Love her sexy feet, and her beautiful posing as she cools off. Her soles look so soft, and so hot all at once.

Fantastic job, Ben! Your photography skills are amazing, and really show her off and capture her beauty.

My compliments to you and especially to her. Amazing.

Regards,
2swift

You really hit the nail on the head with your porcelain doll analogy. It's something that had occured to me the first time I saw Miss Jewel, and it's very easy to capture on film (and in photos)- because those qualities are so strong. She makes the photographer's job very easy.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you had a great time i can tell. the pictures are just amazingly beautiful. I will be showing these to my wife [Smile]

the last one you posted, let me guess, you did a layer, one blurred, one not. if that is the case, very very well done!! very smooth transition!

I will be studying this set a little closer... because i can learn so much from it. very very beautiful indeed.

RPM

p.s. yeah.. a woman who is so comfy to put up her feet in such a sexy way is making a statement.. it's far superior to those who just do it because they have no sense! this is the sexy confident type.. and i can see why traffic was stopped!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Superb shots, Ben! Very original and Jewel is, well, a jewel!

Malory says to tell you "Hello".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, on behalf o CraigyBoy and myself, please pass along our "Hello"..... with much respect and affection!

RPM:D

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Gorgeous Ben! Absolutely gorgeous!

Welcome back indeed, sir!

~Bondo

Thank you Bondo - I'm happy with Jewel and some of the other (new) footgirls, who I hope to bring to light in these forums. It's nice to be back.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Thanks for sharing these, Ben - Jewel is gorgeous and her feet are fantastic!

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

I LOVE girls who are bold enough, and confident enough in the beauty of their feet, to put them on the table. Such a statement!

I love seeing this in public!
One of the things that's going to make Miss Jewel a standout footgirl, is her willingness to do anything asked - in the furtherance of feet. She will get in a car (or on top of one), sit on a motorcycle, cross the street barefoot (in Downtown Seattle), even sit in a publc window on a crowded street. We're going to have a lot of fun, and some magic moments with Miss Jewel.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are great shots. What a complexion and soft skin on her! Amazing!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AMAZING JEWEL TOES...PERFECT GIRL. VERY DELICIOUS, THANKS BEN
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you had a great time i can tell. the pictures are just amazingly beautiful. I will be showing these to my wife [Smile]

the last one you posted, let me guess, you did a layer, one blurred, one not. if that is the case, very very well done!! very smooth transition!

I will be studying this set a little closer... because i can learn so much from it. very very beautiful indeed.

RPM

p.s. yeah.. a woman who is so comfy to put up her feet in such a sexy way is making a statement.. it's far superior to those who just do it because they have no sense! this is the sexy confident type.. and i can see why traffic was stopped!

On that last shot - it was taken with a 35mm camera in manual mode. I stepped the aperture way down to create as much depth-of-field as was possible, given the size of the room (and speed of the lens). That took care of everything behind her. To match up what was in front (and beneath her) I hand tinted most of it, then scanned the print and softened out the rest.

I colored in the window behind her and sharpened the areas around her head to create something of a "halo" effect. A few months ago, I bought a graphics tablet and am having a lot of fun with it - and in experimenting with new techniques in photoshop, etc.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the photos Ben, and love her feet. Nice work.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ben another great set with a beautiful woman. she has great feet,sexy lips.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel for her skin when she remotely gets hot. I do the same thing... I am sure she can relate that sometimes a sunburn 10 more minutes later- isnt as sexy as these pics you took! lol

Good job dear!

D

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links