Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sweltering, Sunburned Jewel with Hot Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sweltering, Sunburned Jewel with Hot Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
thanks for the info Ben.

I will have to experiment a bit more wih the software I have.. see what i can do to come close.

i hope your stay online will be a bit longer this time. again, thanks for the valuable info!

RPM

I'm not very good with photo editing software - mostly because I'm lazy when it comes to that. I meet a new footgirl, take a few hundred photos, then get home and have a difficult time facing the daunting task of editing them; probably part of the reason I've never had a pay site, despite my resources. I'm pretty average with photoshop, not bad with some of the lighter applications (but still lazy).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
actually, i almost did a set of pics similar to that with a bride who got married recently. she knows i like heels and feet and was willing to do som pics in a style similar to this. however.. we ran out of time and fiance needed her attention. darnit!!!!!!

but one day, i'll have a bride model her feet similar to this set!!!

Malory, thanks for reminding me I want to do such a set!! cool!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
actually, i almost did a set of pics similar to that with a bride who got married recently. she knows i like heels and feet and was willing to do som pics in a style similar to this. however.. we ran out of time and fiance needed her attention. darnit!!!!!!

but one day, i'll have a bride model her feet similar to this set!!!

Malory, thanks for reminding me I want to do such a set!! cool!

RPM

That sounds like a great idea, and I've always found it fascinating, just how often you see bare feet in wedding photos - the maids of honour, the bride herself. I've seen photos of the bride and maids of honor with their feet in the stream, or near a fountain, etc. Also, the fact that some women prefer to be barefoot during the ceremony itself. Jewel is one of those! She dreams of a wedding in Maui, and to be barefoot during the ceremony. Fascinating.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the next wedding I have to do, i already know, i won't be able to do such a set. wrong time of the year... and plus, the bride doesn't seem to open to novel photo ideas.

but, yeah.. incorporating feet into a shot sounds delicious and I hope to get that opportunity soon!!! [Big Grin]

on a side note, Malory, check your email.. a wedding pic is in there.. feet and heels.. your fav!! is in the shot!

For the rest of you, patience, when i get permission to post it up on here, you'll all get to see it too.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hadn't seen the update shot before coming back to see this again. That and the "Halmark" shot are my favorites, though I think they are all great. Jewel's very pretty!!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous girl and her lips are amazing. Not too mention pretty feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She really is a hottie, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
There's something about girls who have the nerve to put their feet on the table. It's and amazing act, it's almost as if to say "Look at my Feet!" ... or "So what?".

Agreed. I'm always a little shocked when a women props her feet up and puts them on display like that. It's rare to see in public settings and especially mesmerizing if she has really beautiful and active feet.

[ October 05, 2008, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap Ben these are REALLY good. I've become a huge fan of Jewel and you've captured her in this incredible way. It's taking me forever to find all this stuff because I only check the forums a few times a week. Do you have any ohter posts of Jewel other than this & the one I commented on before? Do you think she'll ever be at a foot party?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another great girl with GREAT feet! Nice work as always Ben
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links