Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Deidra and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Deidra and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to reintroduce footgirl Deidra to the forums. Some of you may remember a few sets of hers, from when I was posting actively a few years ago.

-

Deidra is a tall girl, standing in at 5'9" in bare feet. She's a registered nurse who loves her work and does it well. She plays guitar and bass, as a hobby and has her own instruments and (vox) tube amp. She practices regularly and hopes to maybe join or start a band someday.

-

-

Her favorite types of music are classic rock, 70s, 80s, jazz and big band. Her favorite footwear is flip flops (which she wears year round) and flats.

-

She has big, beautiful, soft, smooth feet and I will honestly say they taste as good as any girl you will ever meet.

-

-

I may post further sets of Deidra and her feet, when time allows. So ... heeeeres Deidra!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As has become my habit, I am rounding out the post with a compulsory "Hallmark Foot Moment", staring Footgirl Diedra:

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have a gift Ben.... to find exceptionally beautiful peds.. but not just peds.. their beautiful owners too! I love this set.. the hallmark moment is just too precious!!!!!!

just wow!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the arch and sole shots. She's a great find Ben!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SHE S GREAT BEN ILOVE FEET IN FLOPS, SMELLY DEIDRA FLIPS?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmmm very beautiful girl with sexy feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 14 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben!

May I say, she is very beautiful... This is very rare for me (because I am a foot/sole man ALL THE WAY), but in this instance i couldn't help but notice from pic #5 that Deidra has EXTREMELY nice breasts. (I'm sure she knows this already!)

Also, may I say that in addition to having GREAT taste in girls/feet, you also have the skills with the camera... I like how in some (but not all) of your shots, it's almost like you are capturing a still frame of something you would see while walking down the street in every day life, or in this case, along a pier (I refer to pics #'s 2,3,4 & 6)... I have seen these unitentional poses in real life many a time (such as slipping one foot out of the shoe and bending back the sole), but never took that second glimpse out of the fear of being caught looking! [Wink]

Again, she is just ADORABLE and I bet those soles smell/taste as amazing as you say they do...

***Oh, one more thing--- a REGISTERED NURSE, eh? How about a future set with her in her unifom, first WITH her sneakers and socks on, and then WITHOUT! [Evil Grin] [Fingers Crossed]

Keep up the good work, buddy! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you have a gift Ben.... to find exceptionally beautiful peds.. but not just peds.. their beautiful owners too! I love this set.. the hallmark moment is just too precious!!!!!!

just wow!

RPM

That's what I love the most - the Girls, the owners of beautiful feet; the fact they are not just beautiful, but dear - and willing to share their most precious physical assets with the world.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
I love the arch and sole shots. She's a great find Ben!

Deidra has nice, smooth arches and the bottoms of her feet are silky sweet! She prides herself on this and it is part of what makes her such an excellent footgirl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Ben!

May I say, she is very beautiful... This is very rare for me (because I am a foot/sole man ALL THE WAY), but in this instance i couldn't help but notice from pic #5 that Deidra has EXTREMELY nice breasts. (I'm sure she knows this already!)

Also, may I say that in addition to having GREAT taste in girls/feet, you also have the skills with the camera... I like how in some (but not all) of your shots, it's almost like you are capturing a still frame of something you would see while walking down the street in every day life, or in this case, along a pier (I refer to pics #'s 2,3,4 & 6)... I have seen these unitentional poses in real life many a time (such as slipping one foot out of the shoe and bending back the sole), but never took that second glimpse out of the fear of being caught looking! [Wink]

Again, she is just ADORABLE and I bet those soles smell/taste as amazing as you say they do...

***Oh, one more thing--- a REGISTERED NURSE, eh? How about a future set with her in her unifom, first WITH her sneakers and socks on, and then WITHOUT! [Evil Grin] [Fingers Crossed]

Keep up the good work, buddy! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

You and I are on the same wavelength as to her other assets. Deidra has a great body (with spectacular "breastuses") and is not averse to nude modeling. She, and girls like her can make a "breast man" out of a foot lover, and I'm walking testament to that.

She does smell great, as well. Deidra has a distinctive scent, the pleasures of which she is happy to indulge others ... such as at foot parties and social gatherings.

The nurse thing - we are making a foot video which will celebrate Deidra in her medical persona (she looks great in uniform). She's a trauma nurse, something I could never possibly pull off. She has my total respect for that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
superb photoshoot!!! she is really cute, has some fantastic toes and picked a hot color to paint them with. many thanks Ben [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This girls freaking HOT thats all there is to it. Shes cute too, with a childish smirk smile. Shes adorable. What size shoe does Diedra wear?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, Deidra is a doll! Or should I say Tall Doll? I like posting a comment to you because I am posting about not only the girls and their perfect feet, but also the you and everything else abut the pics. You prove that it takes work and planning to get photographs.

I also like that you put all this into one Picture Packed Post instead of several posts about the same subject that take up space.

What I wouldn't give to have a Deidra foot ala mode. Thanks!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does Diedra ever go to foot parties? Would she be in the Portland group or Seattle?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is absolutely adorable, Ben...very lovely, sexy and over all just beautiful. I love that she is tall, and that it compliements her body, too.

Her feet are outstanding, and as close to perfect from what I can see here. Her toes are sexy, and her soles look amazing and so so soft. I hope to see more of her.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links