Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Deidra and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Deidra and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
This girls freaking HOT thats all there is to it. Shes cute too, with a childish smirk smile. Shes adorable. What size shoe does Diedra wear?

Deidra wears a size nine, on the wide-ish side.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sandyrog:
ben you legend, those pics ae amazing. i came evrywhere jerking off to those sweet pink toes. please get more pics... and quickly. fuck those pink those are amazing, damn

There are quite a few photos of Deidra in the can, and in the works. She's photogenic, and loves posing for the camera.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY nice post!! [Thumbs Up]
I always look forward to seeing all of your posts!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! She's a toetal beauty! Puh-lease post more..you had her feet? Lucky SOB!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOWZER! She is toetally awesome! My mouth are crying out for those toes! More puh-lease!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
OMG! She's a toetal beauty! Puh-lease post more..you had her feet? Lucky SOB!!

I have imbibed in the pleasures of Deidra's feet, and they are (genuinely) as delicious as any you may find anywhere. After photos, we were walking to a Starbucks - and passed by a Honda 750-Four, which Deidra loved (thought it was "pretty").

-

She asked if I'd find the owner and secure permission to take her photo on it. The bike's owner took one luck at her and said "OH YES" ... so we took a bunch. Here are a couple preview photos.

-

-

The bike thing - it will be a topic of a future post on Deidra, and while I'm at it, there's a friend who owns a very nice Harley. I'd like to get Deidra to don this little outfit of hers and do a new set on a Harley ... with her feet all over it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben -

Your posts continue to amaze me. Your taste in women and feet are right on. I honestly don't know how you do it...but I'm glad you do. Also your photography is Superb. Keep up the good work. I don't post that often, but do see Every post that you make.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Ben -

Your posts continue to amaze me. Your taste in women and feet are right on. I honestly don't know how you do it...but I'm glad you do. Also your photography is Superb. Keep up the good work. I don't post that often, but do see Every post that you make.

Thank you for taking the time to weigh in on this. I appreciate your comments, and will pass them on to Miss Diedra as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, you never fail to deliver. I will have to say with all you have shown, you deserve the title for the best contributions next to Mommie Dearest for the year of 2008. Keep em' coming!

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thnks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are Miss Diedra's feet ticklish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by PapaPassOut:
Ben, you never fail to deliver. I will have to say with all you have shown, you deserve the title for the best contributions next to Mommie Dearest for the year of 2008. Keep em' coming!

I appreciate your input greatly, and will pass your comments on to Deidra. Thank you PapaPassOut.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Deidra's so cute & your pics are awesome. I totally love the funny expression in this one:

-

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow I just saw this on the back page I love the idea of a footgirl on a bike. Barefeet & bikes. I'm jealous.

-

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
simply gorgeous
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links