Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Deidra and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Deidra and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
superb photoshoot!!! she is really cute, has some fantastic toes and picked a hot color to paint them with. many thanks Ben [Smile]

It's her favorite color! She even has a guitar in the same shade; brought her nail polish in and asked them to custom color it for her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
She is absolutely adorable, Ben...very lovely, sexy and over all just beautiful. I love that she is tall, and that it compliements her body, too.

Her feet are outstanding, and as close to perfect from what I can see here. Her toes are sexy, and her soles look amazing and so so soft. I hope to see more of her.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Her height seems to be perfect for her body type; tall without being gangly, tall without a lanky look. A little more "amazonian", I guess. You will see more of her, we've been doing a lot of shooting lately and I do (still) have some nice photos of Deidra in the archive.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben, Deidra is a doll! Or should I say Tall Doll? I like posting a comment to you because I am posting about not only the girls and their perfect feet, but also the you and everything else abut the pics. You prove that it takes work and planning to get photographs.

I also like that you put all this into one Picture Packed Post instead of several posts about the same subject that take up space.

What I wouldn't give to have a Deidra foot ala mode. Thanks!

Tall Doll - I like that, and I will pass your comments on to Deidra. She's not a "professional" model and loves the feedback from others.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ben shes gorgeous. she has perfect feet.thanks man.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Gorgeous AND talented! What a girl! She's got a beautiful face, killer bod and stunning feet! Fantastic!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
SHE S GREAT BEN ILOVE FEET IN FLOPS, SMELLY DEIDRA FLIPS?

Deidra loves flip flops. She prefers them over any other type of footwear.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just LOVE it when I see a new post by Ben and with a new model! I'm always in for a special treat as all your models are gorgeous!

What can I say that hasn't been said about Deidra already! She is beautiful man! She has a great body and some awesome feet! You take such amazing shots and I love when the girls personality comes through in the pictures and you always seem to catch it. She looks like she has a great personality and would be a blast to hang out with.

Keep up the awesome work and please make sure to pass all the great comments to Deidra and possibly get some more pics!! [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, very footjobable.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
You are a superb photographer Ben and your photo's are clearly works of art [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
I just LOVE it when I see a new post by Ben and with a new model! I'm always in for a special treat as all your models are gorgeous!

What can I say that hasn't been said about Deidra already! She is beautiful man! She has a great body and some awesome feet! You take such amazing shots and I love when the girls personality comes through in the pictures and you always seem to catch it. She looks like she has a great personality and would be a blast to hang out with.

Keep up the awesome work and please make sure to pass all the great comments to Deidra and possibly get some more pics!! [Fingers Crossed]

Deidra is indeed a blast to hang out with. I will pass your comments on to her, and know they will be appreciated.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Deidre is adorable. Her skins is so smooth - in the "hallmark moment" she looks like a procelain doll - flawless beauty.

Your pictures are always a pleasure to view. You always seem to capture the essence of each girl's inner being.

I like the one where she's kind of smirking a little -- whatever were you saying to her? LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Wow! Gorgeous AND talented! What a girl! She's got a beautiful face, killer bod and stunning feet! Fantastic!

It's the face that always pulls me in first (or the eyes), and the feet follow. It's the greatest thing when a girl who is beautiful just happens to have beautiful feet as well. Deidra's one of those who was blessed both ways.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice crystal clear photos! Cute gal, great feet!

10/10 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ben you legend, those pics ae amazing. i came evrywhere jerking off to those sweet pink toes. please get more pics... and quickly. fuck those pink those are amazing, damn
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Deidre is adorable. Her skins is so smooth - in the "hallmark moment" she looks like a procelain doll - flawless beauty.

Your pictures are always a pleasure to view. You always seem to capture the essence of each girl's inner being.

I like the one where she's kind of smirking a little -- whatever were you saying to her? LOL

I think she would enjoy being likened to a porcelain doll. The photo you refer to was actually an "out-take", but I threw it in there anyway because I loved her expression.

-

I was trying to make her laugh, while she was doing her best to be professional and keep straight. I think we were talking about the movie Spinal Tap. Ironically, it turned out to be one of Diedra's favorites (which is why I left it in).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links