Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Deidra and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Deidra and Her Beautiful Feet
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the first pic and 4th. Good photos Ben!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I love the first pic and 4th. Good photos Ben!

They are also two of my favorites, and that's out of hundreds that we took that day. I will pass your comments on to Miss Diedra.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by joecorbi:
Are Miss Diedra's feet ticklish?

Deidra's feet are quite ticklish - fortunately, this is more so to the touch (with hands, objects, etc.) and less so when sucking her toes and licking her feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Ben as always, give my love to the ladies out your way!

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by PapaPassOut:
Thanks Ben as always, give my love to the ladies out your way!

I will pass your comments on to Miss Diedra ... and Malory says Hello.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She seems such a lovely, open person... beside her killer soles, of course! [Laugh]

-

Please, send her my best wishes, Ben, and thank you again for sharing these wonderful pics! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
She seems such a lovely, open person... beside her killer soles, of course! [Laugh]

-

Please, send her my best wishes, Ben, and thank you again for sharing these wonderful pics! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

She is a lovely girl and yes, Deidra's soles are Heavenly. I will send her your wishes, and all my best to Romania.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are really pretty pictures Ben. She's gorgeous & looks great on the motorcycle too.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GREAT SOLES I WANT SNIFF BLACK FLIPS!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
smooth soft soles are always my weakness [Thud]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
Does Diedra ever go to foot parties? Would she be in the Portland group or Seattle?

Diedra's been to three foot parties (one public and two private). She loves the experience, something she can't get from her boyfriend (who isn't in to feet).

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
smooth soft soles are always my weakness [Thud]

I'm with you on that - it's the smoothness and softness that closes the deal with me, everytime.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would have to say that the second pic on the first page is my favorite. Herarch and toes are her best feature... ahhh who am i kidding her feet are flawless Ben thank you for reintroducing us to Deidra as she is awesome....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, she is gorgeous. I love tall women, and at 5 foot 9, she is even more beautiful.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I would have to say that the second pic on the first page is my favorite. Herarch and toes are her best feature... ahhh who am i kidding her feet are flawless Ben thank you for reintroducing us to Deidra as she is awesome....

We just went out today and took some photos of Deidra and her feet on a Harley - she had a LOT of fun and we even made a little video while out on the bike. When time allows I'll post those, and I agree, her feet are something else.

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Ben, she is gorgeous. I love tall women, and at 5 foot 9, she is even more beautiful.

I have a weakness for tall women, and I love the fact that Deidra is tall without being gangly. She's perfect.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful!

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links