Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Favorite Arcade Games? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favorite Arcade Games?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
15 - Gladiator
Another 2 handled game. Sword and sheild skills apply
 -

14 - Street Smart
I always like using player 2. Kicks better.
 -

13 - Street Fighter 2 World Warrior
I like to use Guiles invisible throw
 -

12 - Double Dragon
Elbow can be the only move you can use throughout the entire game. (jump+punch buttons)
 -

11 - Final Fight
You can choose speed with low power GUY, power with low speed HAGGAR or A mixture of both CODY. I always hated the knife throwing dudes, one of them is called "HOLLYWOOD" and I think the other is called "EL GARDO"....
 -

10 - Ninja Spirit
Cool variety of weapons. I like the sword powerd up as it acts as sort of an attacking sheild....
 -

9 - Moon Patrol
Get from A to Z in a cool moon buggy that shoots forwar and up. Watch out for mines, trenches and alien ships.... AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
 -

8 - Wrestlemania via Midway
I like using the HITMAN and THE UNDERTAKER. The undertaker has a coffin' finishing move which I think is pretty cool and I like THE HITMANS combo...
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about NBA Jam and Street Smart. Spent a lot of time playing those two as well.

Nice list FootLongSubZero! I wanna see your final 7 games.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
26 - Bosconian
ALIVE ALIVE!!!! (I think that's what the voice is saying)

It was "Alert! Alert!" but since the game is so old it sounded really weird.
I just played it yesterday on the Namco Museum collection for the Gamecube.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Oh shit, I forgot about NBA Jam. Yeah, I put a shit ton of quarters into that too.

Patrick

Yeah, used to play it at a local 'Takeaway' (Fish & Chips + Chinese Food) back in the late 90s. Game was 50c for per game quarter. Use to like choosing the Chicago Bulls and play as Scottie Pippen...AWESOME DUNKING POWER... Sometimes I'd get a kick when the back board would shatter.....

My opponets would most likely be the Minnesota Timberwolves or Dallas Mavericks hating the name "IZZULINO" who use to almost always stuff my dunks on the 4th quater.... Grrrrrr [Nut Kick] ..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I forgot about NBA Jam and Street Smart. Spent a lot of time playing those two as well.

Nice list FootLongSubZero! I wanna see your final 7 games.

With Street Smart, I'd almost always make it up to the last dude on one credit as the rest have their own special way of being beaten.

Thanks for the complement on the list. I didn't finish it at that time because those posts took me way over an hour to complete and had to sleep for work the next day....

Sure thing FtLckr26, I'll finish the list later on today [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
26 - Bosconian
ALIVE ALIVE!!!! (I think that's what the voice is saying)

It was "Alert! Alert!" but since the game is so old it sounded really weird.
I just played it yesterday on the Namco Museum collection for the Gamecube.

-Hal-

Thanks for the correction Hal [Thumbs Up] There are also alot of songs I thought I knew lyrics to aswell but when you see the actual lyrics whether online or karaoke, it becomes a moment of clarity in sayin'... aaaaaaah [Hump]

Now back to the list....

7. Wonderboy In Monster Land.
Liked this one because of the sword, sheild, boots and armor uprages. Pretty cool adventure.

-

6. Mortal Kombat II
I liked it because each character had more than one fatality, also a couple more stage fatalities than it's predecessor and fun moves with the added BABALITY and FRIENDSHIP finishers.

I liked using Shang Tsung due to his morphing capabilities as I got sick of using the same player and wanted to use a variety of finishing moves so just as it says "FINISH HIM", I'd morph into someone else and perform their fatality. I wagged school (hookie) to play this..... (Thinkin' in my own head "Sorry Mum").

-

5. E-SWAT
The first 3 stages you start as a rookie cop catchin' wanted criminals working your way to SWAT where you get an AWESOME hi-tech heavily armored suit with a rapid fire machine gun arm attachment. This game is kick ass...

-

4. Shinobi
An unmsaked ninja takin' out the bad guys and saving hostages guarded by swordthrowing boomerang style fat dudes. I liked the special move that can be used only onece on each stage. I can imagine the sound of it now.... whhaaaaauuuuu "HAI-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...." [Big Grin]

-

3. TOKI aka JuJu

Set in caveman days as a Tarzan, some voodoo witch-doctor kidnaps your girl and turns you into a Mick-Jagger-Lipped ape which could spit some powerful weapons. Funny too as set in cavemandays, your power ups are a modernday grid-iron football helmet, and a pair of brand spankin' new running shoes... lol

-

[ February 18, 2011, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

2. Exciting Hour aka Mat Mania
The very first wrestling game I really liked. I also liked other wrestling games that followed like WWF SUPERSTARS and WWF WRESTLEFEST... There was also a game called WRESTLE WAR which wasn't all that great but the finishing move was a 100+ ft pile driver which I thought was AWESOME...

All in all it's back to the roots of where my wrestling game days originated from. Koko Savage was the character which was always the hardest to pass with is shoulder barges, and wicked ear crash and leg swing moves.

I made a video of it a few years back...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSC_5cq_1S0

-

1. Black Dragon aka Black Tiger
Awesome chained weapon with ending attachment upgrades. I could play this game for hours. I have clocked this games so many times. And this completes my list. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, forgot another one. Lots of people forgot about this SNK fighter, but I actually bought a Panasonic 3DO at a used game store for like $30 years ago just to get this game on disc (the SNES was SHIT). The game is called Samauri Shodown.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...gads...this is showing some age here...but I can't belive you classic guys haven't stated 'Berzerk'...

Great robot voices there..."Chicken, fight like a robot"

"Intruder alert, intruder alert"

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only Berzerk I played was on my dad's Atari 2600 as a kid.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Root Beer Tapper

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Root Beer Tapper was cool...did you ever see the Budweiser version?

Zaxxon was another classic...Defender...

Joust...hmm...what else did I put alot of quarters into...

Jungle Hunt...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been mostly a pinball guy in the arcades dating back to the early 70's (yikes!).

Nevertheless, this thread does bring back some memories. While managing a restaurant in the 80's, I made arrangements with our local Amusement Park to keep some of their machines busy during the Winter.

Of course, Space Invaders took a lot of my Q's but I was better than ANYBODY at it; I could get to the screen where you blew up the moment it opened without losing a life (it was past the 10th screen, 11? 12?, I forget).

Other games were Pacman (naturally) and Ms. Pacman; Frogger was popular among the older folks so I had to become proficient at that. I think the one that took most of my money was Defender.

In the regular arcades, Missile Command vacuumed my pockets pretty well. There was also a boxing game - I forget the name - that I enjoyed. One that I found to be a real challenge was "Tank" in which the player maneuvered a tank across a battlefield - vision was limited and accuracy in firing was crucial.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Talking about classic games...at one of the local dentists...they have a single stand up arcade game that has joystick, roller ball and various buttons and has a huge amount of actual arcade games on it to play.

Was pretty cool...would love to buy that if I had the cash for it...

Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went down the cellar and found my Atari 2600 console. I went to Radio Shack and picked up a few cables and adapters. Now I'm playing my hearts content! 3-D tic tac toe, frogger, missile command, Donkey Kong, combat, video pinball, golf, defender, demons to diamonds, Jr. Pac Man, Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, bowling, adventure, asteroids, air sea battle, space war, superman, outlaw, pitfall, football, midnight magic, berzerk, space invaders, basketball, pole position, haunted house, dodge'em, circus Atari, street racer, home run, and my all time favorite - Yars' Revenge. After all these years, I can still roll Yars past 999,999 !

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links