Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Favorite Arcade Games? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favorite Arcade Games?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Cool. I just played some two-player games on my old 2600 yestrday, together with my daughter.
We played Mario Bros, Joust, Air Sea Battle, Sky Diver, Dodge em and Maze Craze.
I also still player my favourite Atari 2600 game: Pitfall II. ;-)
Yar`s Revenge is cool. I only have the cartridge...IŽd love to have the comic that came with the original game in the 1980s.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
26 - Bosconian
ALIVE ALIVE!!!! (I think that's what the voice is saying)

It was "Alert! Alert!" but since the game is so old it sounded really weird.
I just played it yesterday on the Namco Museum collection for the Gamecube.

-Hal-

Thanks for the correction Hal [Thumbs Up] There are also alot of songs I thought I knew lyrics to aswell but when you see the actual lyrics whether online or karaoke, it becomes a moment of clarity in sayin'... aaaaaaah [Hump]
There`s a really funny book over here in Germany where a guy collected mis-heard lyrics of songs --- the way people used to understand the song on the radio when they where children, and then only recognized the actual lyrics when they were grown ups.

I totally forgot about Wonder Boy and Moon Patrol. I loved those two games as well.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I've been mostly a pinball guy in the arcades dating back to the early 70's (yikes!).

Nevertheless, this thread does bring back some memories. While managing a restaurant in the 80's, I made arrangements with our local Amusement Park to keep some of their machines busy during the Winter.

Of course, Space Invaders took a lot of my Q's but I was better than ANYBODY at it; I could get to the screen where you blew up the moment it opened without losing a life (it was past the 10th screen, 11? 12?, I forget).

Other games were Pacman (naturally) and Ms. Pacman; Frogger was popular among the older folks so I had to become proficient at that. I think the one that took most of my money was Defender.

In the regular arcades, Missile Command vacuumed my pockets pretty well. There was also a boxing game - I forget the name - that I enjoyed. One that I found to be a real challenge was "Tank" in which the player maneuvered a tank across a battlefield - vision was limited and accuracy in firing was crucial.

That is really interesting to read. I also started playing my first arcade games in the late 70s/80s. Frogger was great fun and I also remember the tank game you mentioned (it is probably "Battlezone" from Atari). But I was still really young, so I sucked at the tank game...the steering was kind of weird.

If you have a Playstation you can get the "Atari Anniversary Edition" -- it is a collection of 12 old Atari Arcade games. The conversions are very good...exactly like in the arcades.

-Hal-

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ones that didn't make my 30 list but I think is worth a mention....

Altered Beast - "POWER UP"
 -

1943 Battle Of Midway - Cool coz of the various amo you can fire and you can get helpers/wingmen that increase your guns.
 -

Gals Panic - Puzzle/strategy game to complete a picture by looping with a trail you leave to create your own pieces. Pictures vary [Big Grin]
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Talking about classic games...at one of the local dentists...they have a single stand up arcade game that has joystick, roller ball and various buttons and has a huge amount of actual arcade games on it to play.

Was pretty cool...would love to buy that if I had the cash for it...

Wow, your dentist has an arcade machine? Sounds great!

-Hal-

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links