Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 222)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Crazy On You" --- HEART

"I was a willow last night in my dream
I bent down over a clear running stream
I sang you a song that I heard from above
And you kept me alive with your sweet flowing love"

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You Are My Sunshine"

Sigh.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cardigans - Lovefool
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2Pac - Lord Knows

"...I smoke a blunt to take the pain out, and if I wasn't high I'd probably try to blow my brains out, Lord knows..."

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Dog - Heart it Races (superior cover of an Architecture in Helsinki song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QvJ3dXqmvw

One of the best songs I've heard that uses mostly two chords!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
run this town - jay z

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uprising - Muse
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Eyed Dog - Nick Drake

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actor out of work - St Vincent

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten Years Gone - Led Zep

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One Armed Scissor by At the Drive In

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**The first link didn't work. Let's try this one.**

Rihanna -- Wait Your Turn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u965-x-l3w

--National

[ December 08, 2009, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another one from Rihanna. She was a guest on Saturday Night Live. She did a skit with Shy Ronnie. It couldn't stop laughing because it was too funny. This song is also playing in my head. But if you want to laugh at something, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncbIxZWaE0

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Eminem -- Taking My Ball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pMSXs-XaPI

--National

--------------------
 -

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Breathe by Pearl Jam

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links