Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 224)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Unchained - VH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glJve8dDwfI

It ain't done this way no more. [Cry]

We're dinosaurs Johnny! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Cars Are Cars" --- PAUL SIMON

"Cars are cars all over the world
With an engine in the front
And a jack in the back".

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Love is a Curse" The Tragically Hip

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This next song is a MUST-hear for someone who considers himself an aficionado of the National Football League. This song (and others like this one) captures the best understanding of how rugged this game is and makes you think about its history that comprised of so many changes thought the decades.

Am I an aficionado of the NFL? Not yet. But I know just enough to know that this song sings true for what the NFL stands for.

If I started my own country, this song will be its national anthem.

Reunion in Canton --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUzByKHaKQ0

**This song is actually 2:55 long.**

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Failure - "Stuck on You" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cntLoJ8nCs - i will be stuck on this song till the end of time.

even better - "another space song" - same band, but some fan-made video.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sticking with National's football theme, I was just humming The Lineman by Sam Spence

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
sticking with National's football theme, I was just humming The Lineman by Sam Spence

The Lineman --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WApopnLTk18

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Camron "Hey Ma"

had to take it back old school because I was still in high school when this one came out.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Hate Sally - "Hannah Hannah"

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Time Passages" by Al Stewart.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Camron "Hey Ma"

had to take it back old school because I was still in high school when this one came out.

Haa, I was in junior high for that one.;p
I just listened to that not too long ago.
Let's take it back a bit futher, I was six years old for this one. [Smile]
One Headlight - The Wallflowers

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Die Young - Black Sabbath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frtJQFe9apw

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rihanna f/ Young Jeezy "Hard"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Nirvana - School

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The latest song by OK GO:

http://vimeo.com/8718627

Their video is amazing again...just like the old ones!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links