Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 61)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Round & Round" by New Order.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Devil Went Down to Georgia"

Charlie Daniels

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Shambala" - Three Dog Night

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hunger - The Distillers

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sleep Now in the Fire"

Rage Against the Machine

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Quest for Fire" by Iron Maiden.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minority - Green Day

--------------------

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obstacle One- Interpol
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
"Quest for Fire" by Iron Maiden.

-

Calico Jack

The most gawdawful song Iron Maiden ever vomited up in the recording studio!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Talk Show Host" - Radiohead

--------------------

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
The most gawdawful song Iron Maiden ever vomited up in the recording studio!!!

LOL, I'd probably have to agree with that, Paul. I think that's why it was in my head yesterday in the first place. I remember listening to the Piece of Mind album in my room back in the 80s when I was a teenager, and whenever it got up to that song, I used to actually laugh out loud when Bruce sang the first line ("In a tiiiiiime when dinosaurs walked the earth...") just because of how stupid & contrived it seemed to me at the time. I guess I find its stupidity somewhat more endearing today, but still stupid regardless.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

P.S. - If we ever start a "Band's Worst Songs" thread, I can actually think of several other Maiden tunes that would be keeping "Quest for Fire" company on that list. hehe

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:

P.S. - If we ever start a "Band's Worst Songs" thread, I can actually think of several other Maiden tunes that would be keeping "Quest for Fire" company on that list. hehe

They released an entire "Worst of" CD called "No Prayer for the Dying." [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
They released an entire "Worst of" CD called "No Prayer for the Dying."

Haha! Hey, I actually dig elements of "Tailgunner" & "The Assassin" from that one, but as far as the rest of that album is concerned, you're pretty much spot on. How "Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter" (written entirely by Dickinson) ended up as Maiden's highest-charting UK single in the band's history I'll never know.

[Confused]

Calico Jack

Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

"Wargasm" - L7

This song always plays in my head every time I lay my unsuspecting eyes on the Fox news channel.

--------------------

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

These Are the Days - 10,000 Maniacs

--------------------

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links