Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 62)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mystery Girls" The Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Du Hast"

Rammstein

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A song I haven't heard in probably 20 years for some reason is locked in my brain...and I hate it!!!

Hall and Oats - "You Make My Dreams Come True" at least I think that's the title.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Hall and Oats - "You Make My Dreams Come True" at least I think that's the title.

LOL, yeah that's the title alright. I'm a huge Hall & Oates fan myself, so you mentioning them just got one of their classics stuck in my head but I'm perfectly happy with that since I love it!

"I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)" by Hall & Oates.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fiction Romance" The Buzzcocks
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 69 eyes-stigmata
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Best Thing - Slunt

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Figure 8 --- Elliot Smith

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:

LOL, yeah that's the title alright. I'm a huge Hall & Oates fan myself, so you mentioning them just got one of their classics stuck in my head but I'm perfectly happy with that since I love it!

"I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)" by Hall & Oates.

-

Calico Jack

Oh NOOOO another one!

"Maneater" - Hall and Oats

Watch out boy, she'll chew you up!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Figured You Out - Nickleback

--------------------

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Like a Prayer" by Madonna.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lucky Man" - Emerson, Lake, & Palmer

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Predictable - Good Charlotte

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

--------------------

mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

"Kill the Poor" The Dead Kennedys.
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Jeremy was a Racecar Driver - Primus

--------------------

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links